IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Someone I'm sure on watmm will dissect what's actually new, and what's from SC dump. No worries, I'll probly buy most of it anyway, just to have FLACs.

I bet there are a lot of Discogs heads who are looking at the fact these tracklists could / will be updated in the future and getting incredibly angry.

lol yeah imagine the peeps that paid a ton for the Field Day vinyl, and got none of the bonus tracks.

Someone I'm sure on watmm will dissect what's actually new, and what's from SC dump. No worries, I'll probly buy most of it anyway, just to have FLACs.

I bet there are a lot of Discogs heads who are looking at the fact these tracklists could / will be updated in the future and getting incredibly angry.

lol yeah imagine the peeps that paid a ton for the Field Day vinyl, and got none of the bonus tracks.

Aye, that must sting a bit.

the best thing about this site is ,what are we going to get in the future, more bonus tracks njew Ep, njew Video, naked pics of Richard on a korg , who knows ?

Just managed to purchase and download the tuss abum but site has died again. keep trying. I gotta get that girl/boy [blonder] track at least before waiting for the traffic to die down to pick up the rest. Rich is gonna have an extra few quid to spend on his birthday next month. Get yourself something nice on us mate!

If you already bought a lot of the bleep releases you may want to sit those ones out for now specifically. Somewhere on the site it said those who already purchased the full albums would get the bonus tracks for free or something along those lines. You may want to look at your bleep store purchase history just in case.

agreed

my interpretation of that is that anyone buying the aphex store releases will get any tracks added to those releases in the future. i don't necessarily expect regular bleep releases to get updated (even though they should) but we'll see

Well, from what I've seen there it looks like Richie really used his SC poll website for track selections. (too bad he didn't chose tigercubdelay and casiotribaltronics tho) but I will wait few more days and who knows what else will end up there for sale.  :biggrin:

love milkman instrumental

same I always used to listen to the track and wish I could hear it without the lyrics. Which they are cool and funny and all but the melodies had some real emotion to them too

Well, from what I've seen there it looks like Richie really used his SC poll website for track selections. (too bad he didn't chose tigercubdelay and casiotribaltronics tho) but I will wait few more days and who knows what else will end up there for sale. :biggrin:

I'm hoping he expands or puts up new Joyrex Eps. ACH fits in with those records nicely.

If you already bought a lot of the bleep releases you may want to sit those ones out for now specifically. Somewhere on the site it said those who already purchased the full albums would get the bonus tracks for free or something along those lines. You may want to look at your bleep store purchase history just in case.

agreed

my interpretation of that is that anyone buying the aphex store releases will get any tracks added to those releases in the future. i don't necessarily expect regular bleep releases to get updated (even though they should) but we'll see

Yeah thats what I took it to mean.. but hopefuly not! Will wait and see

agreed

Looks like we finally got those "Aphexian Treasures" you spoke of earlier

2094qic.jpgATTN lurkers: this is not a real thing. Just a joke.

hah! a fine bounty indeed! good work sir

I'm thinking of the database nerds who dislike digital releases because they're flexible. There's a lot of discussion on the forums about whether digital should even be allowed on the site. The idea that a new entry will have to be created every time a new track is added - or that it will have to be argued out whether the older entry should just be edited or not - is going to wind a lot of people up.

Just reloaded the main page and Korg Trax has gone and the order the albums are listed in has changed again.

The unpredictability, just like with the SC uploads, adds to the enjoyment!

agreed

Yeah thats what I took it to mean.. but hopefuly not! Will wait and see

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

yeah I guess it could be that too then, which would kinda suck for most, but still be cool for new fans/purchasers. Richard has been really good about talking to Bleep in the past. Don't forget he was the one that made a push for anyone buying any physical copies of his albums getting the FLAC download for free. That was fucking cool.

Holy FUCK!  :w00t:

on very first listen, [s770/SCI 3000,powertran] beautiful Japanese people instantly became one of my all time faves!!

umm have you guys seen this vimeo video on the druqks page??

Yeah, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that's going to take a very close look at what's happening during that playback.  

Edited by aDiscoBall