IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

T16.5 MADMA with nastya+5.2 is grippingly beautiful

About this, you are certainly not wrong

everyone who hasn't heard this yet should grab some good headphones, close their eyes and give this a listen immediately 

myfuckinggod this track is so good. thanks for bringing this to attention. literally conjuring up saw 85-92 feels but totally fresh. goddamn. what i would do for a whole new album like this  :music:  :music:  :music:  :music:  :music:

I notice there is no SAW 1.. interesting. that will be massive and loaded with newness I'm sure. This is all crazy. The quality of these newbies are damn damn good. 

T16.5 MADMA with nastya+5.2 is grippingly beautiful

About this, you are certainly not wrong

everyone who hasn't heard this yet should grab some good headphones, close their eyes and give this a listen immediately 

myfuckinggod this track is so good. thanks for bringing this to attention. literally conjuring up saw 85-92 feels but totally fresh. goddamn. what i would do for a whole new album like this  :music:  :music:  :music:  :music:  :music:

Your completely fresh SAW 85-92 comparison was exactly what I thought while listening to it the second time.

I notice there is no SAW 1.. interesting. that will be massive and loaded with newness I'm sure. This is all crazy. The quality of these newbies are damn damn good. 

not a warp release

Oh my god, so much stuff to check out, so little time. Since I have a long drive ahead of me in less than six hours I will just have to settle on "end E2" a couple more times, so goood!

Also this comment on Syro:

Got more alternative takes if anyones is interested? ill upload them.

Fuck yes I'm interested!

LOL if anyone is interested ? yeah a few of us might be.

Someone comment yes on this please.

Also note the alternative Syro art, with a breakdown of his FB followers.

end E2 is fucking lush

Sure is, wish I could actually download the fucking thing though considering I already paid for it. Everything else downloaded just fine fortunately.

also in case it's not terribly obvious, click the HAB extras album cover and you can download that track for free. and Richard left a very interesting message on that one :) 

Oh my god, so much stuff to check out, so little time. Since I have a long drive ahead of me in less than six hours I will just have to settle on "end E2" a couple more times, so goood!

Fuck yes I'm interested!

Last I checked there were at least 4 of us saying we were "mildly interested" in what else he has to offer, self included.

end E2 is fucking lush

Sure is, wish I could actually download the fucking thing though considering I already paid for it. Everything else downloaded just fine fortunately.

my downloads are going pretty slow which is why i went for that one first. figured just one track wouldn't be too hard, then i forgot wav. oops

Maybe because R&S own the rights?

lol the comment in the choirDrill mp3 file is the same as the Michigan single

"these tracks are all mine and if you hack into my computer and nick them you will have my curse on you which will fuck your life up,no joke ,im so into my music fucking wiv it will fuck you up!"

Fuck yes I'm interested!

Last I checked there were at least 4 of us saying we were "mildly interested" in what else he has to offer, self included.

I guess I can't see the comments until I buy.

Just bought KORG 1B and I was charged and can't download...WTF???  The page just greys out and shows 4 blinking dots and no download.  keep retrying with no luck.

Just bought KORG 1B and I was charged and can't download...WTF???  The page just greys out and shows 4 blinking dots and no download.  keep retrying with no luck.

THATS FOR TRICKING ME THE OTHER DAY M8

TAKE THAT!

lol

exactly what happens to me with End E2

Hey BLEEP, if you see a powder blue '65 Impala rolling up on HQ with oslo 2 +6.1 blaring out the speakers in the near future that's us. Give us our shit.