IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Technical question:  Anyone else having trouble getting individual files?  I can get collections just fine, but "add to zip" seems to give me an error each time.

yes.   having issues as well.

Ah ha!  On my end it seems individual FLACs won't download, but WAV or MP3 will.  Hope that helps!

mp3 or flac won't download for consta lume

11 flabbard [DAT14]!!!!

One of my favourite deep cuts from the dump!

Its on here as “gak 7 e,+3”.  It has been cleaned up quite nicely because the quality of the version was hell on the sound cloud dump.

Yaaaaasssss!!

Sorry had to get that emotion out somewhere and this is the only appropriate place....

Technical question:  Anyone else having trouble getting individual files?  I can get collections just fine, but "add to zip" seems to give me an error each time.

yes.   having issues as well.

yep

it won't work even if you try to download the individual files either, rather than add them all to a bigger .zip

oh well, sure they'll sort it out soon

it's just triggering my mild OCD that I can't add them all to my mp3 player yet

i'll just listen to t16.5 MADMA again

edit: just got through all of 28 organ. wow. that was incredible. such a journey the track takes you on.. it was just getting crazy at the end too, i feel like it could be its own 30 min opus lol

he cut a minute tho

:catsob:

He got rid of the crazy voice modulation  :sad:

ICBYD won't download for me, but everything else worked fine. That was fun. Hope it continues some.

I had the same problem. It's a pain in the ass but if you add all the tracks to a zip file individually it will download

edit: just got through all of 28 organ. wow. that was incredible. such a journey the track takes you on.. it was just getting crazy at the end too, i feel like it could be its own 30 min opus lol

he cut a minute tho

He got rid of the crazy voice modulation :sad:

one of my favorite bits of that track too

he cut a minute tho

He got rid of the crazy voice modulation :sad:

ICBYD won't download for me, but everything else worked fine. That was fun. Hope it continues some.

I had the same problem. It's a pain in the ass but if you add all the tracks to a zip file individually it will download[/quote

]

Thanks, that worked!

I'm still sorting through all of this. Love what I'm hearing so far especially the new Field Day and Rushup Edge tracks.

Is the Primavera track among these? I haven't come across it yet but want to make sure I don't overlook it if it is in here.

This I like:

"Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff."

Where was that posted?

EDIT:

Can't believe he didn't add this track 

one of the best lost tracks from icbyd

Edited by Bubba69

he cut a minute tho

He got rid of the crazy voice modulation  :sad:

What?! That was the only part I skipped in my cover since I couldn't figure out how to replicate it well. 

Love that part of the song but I remember someone saying they didn't enjoy it in the SC thread.  Now there are two versions which is cool, and a very slight dip in quality won't stop me from enjoying the original. 

I'm still sorting through all of this. Love what I'm hearing so far especially the new Field Day and Rushup Edge tracks.

Is the Primavera track among these? I haven't come across it yet but want to make sure I don't overlook it if it is in here.

No it's not, neither is the Houston track. I'm guessing those are cuts off of his new shit. I don't think there's any other recent shit besides the korg tracks.

No it's not, neither is the Houston track. I'm guessing those are cuts off of his new shit. I don't think there's any other recent shit besides the korg tracks.

Hard to imagine that he's put all this together. Really incredible move. And lately he's been talking to us so casually. He drops the barrier between us. He is king.

Ok very happy to clear this ancient question up. The album was actually named '26 remixes for cash' by Rob Mitchell RIP . He said I should name the album this after I told him how I dealt with all the remix payments.

Every remix I did for this up until it's release I had met the representative or artist somewhere in central London and got paid in cash, so nobody would have my details or know where I lived.

Incdentally Rob also came up with the name 'Surfing On Sine Waves' after I told him loads of people I knew grewing up in Cornwall were poser surfers and I didn't wanna hang around with them.