IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

jesus. the 4 extra tracks on Orphaned DJ Selek kick the shit out of the official release. 

Exactly my thoughts, those tunes are so great!!! 

Much better then the slamming thingys... 

This I like:

"Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff."

This makes you just wanna buy all the albums instead of individual tracks. 

Really can't make up my mind about it though... It sounds like an investment to just buy/re-buy all the full albums/ep's so that hopefully you will get new tracks for free later on... Like what about Drukqs... If he starts adding tracks on there it's gonna run out of controle. 

But on the other hand it sounds like a rip off to have to re-buy most of the albums to maybe get new tracks aferwards? 

Any thoughts on this? How are you guys handling it? 

Edited by Time Tourist

slate, on 21 Jul 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

Just realised I made the acid riff from rozzbox about 2 years ago, resemblance is uncanny:

Rich's:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5b464x21a80vwz/richs.mp3?dl=0

Mine:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro5lw9eb9zy5v7u/mine.mp3?dl=0

Spooky :blink:

Actually "your" acid riffs taken from Phoscyon VST demo. But yeah they close to what Aphex Twin made

[VIDEO]

Okay so I tried to re-enter my credit card into Bleep's own page, it gave the same error. My credit card is still on Planet Mu's bleepstore, if I remove it, I probably can't put it there again. Tried with different cards, still errors. The picture below is from Aphex Twin's bleepstore. I'm losing my mind right now. Can't I just pay for the tracks and just listen to them? bleep pls

WNr1A30.jpg

slate, on 21 Jul 2017 - 08:37 AM, said:

Just realised I made the acid riff from rozzbox about 2 years ago, resemblance is uncanny:

Rich's:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p5b464x21a80vwz/richs.mp3?dl=0

Mine:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ro5lw9eb9zy5v7u/mine.mp3?dl=0

Spooky :blink:

Actually "your" acid riffs taken from Phoscyon VST demo. But yeah they close to what Aphex Twin made

LOL, savage!  :wink:

weird, found it by searching for the title (evnslower). Also noticed that the free tracks on "Orphans" became paid tracks over the course of the day...

shows you i just listen to his music,,, What the fuck is all this cherish/casket blah blah....

Can i not just buy the whole entire lot with the knowledge that nothing is missing?

The free tracks become £1.45 once they hit the basket. This happening for anyone else?

Which tracks are free?

EDIT: I see HAB Choirdrill is. Checked it out for free and downloaded just there. 

Edited by Brionic

Wow the bleepstore is live and its glorious.. I'm glad to chuck richie some bones after the enormous generosity of the sc dump. Managed to get most of it downloaded, can't wait til the bugs are ironed out tho.

This is pretty much what we were hoping for and more isn't it, a good chunk of the best sc trax mastered and tagged onto the appropriate release/era, along with a mini treasure trove of demos etc. Such a good master job as well on the old tracks. All new Tuss and Orphaned tracks! Field Day is now a fully fleshed out dancey/experimental album, the ambient Korg mini-ep totally nice and unexpected.

Can't wait to see how things develop now Afx has decided his past tracklistings are fair-game Kanye-style. Syro now has 'another' final track (and its ace) And I wonder if plans are afoot for any of the other early sc trax, theyre still an excellent SOSW2 to be compiled even if he has used up 'Chink'. Also it seems like fair move to put all those disparate tunes as ICBYD outtakes as that album originally was a compilation of tunes from the previous 5 or so years.

I guess I shouldn't have bought a bunch of these on Bleep a few weeks ago, given the new bonus tracks...

Just send him/warp a message/

Good idea, thanks!  I've now sent one.  I (re-)bought a bunch of Aphex Twin albums a few months ago on the main Bleep store, so I'm hoping the new tracks will be copied to the main store, or the purchases on the main store will be copied across to the Aphex Twin one.  I can't imagine I'm the only person hoping that, either!

Am I just imagining It or has everything been remastered? Drukqs sounds so much punchier and clearer.

Played 'Death fuck', now 'H949' too and it sounds way better than the original flac I have. 

The free tracks become £1.45 once they hit the basket. This happening for anyone else?

Which tracks are free?

EDIT: I see HAB Choirdrill is. Checked it out for free and downloaded just there. 

the alt spiral staircase and 4x atlantis take 1 under afx - Orphans.

This is what Bleep support said when I asked why I couldn't download End e2 even though I bought Syro through Bleep

"Whilst you can use your Bleep log-in to access the Aphex Twin store as we are helping him run it, this is Aphex Twin’s store.  These products are different and could change in future with tracks being added and removed. Those who have purchased the full release on the Aphex Twin store will have access to download these tracks for free. Please be aware most new tracks will also be available to purchase individually.  Whilst we provide customer support for the new store, all decisions with regards to what content is available on the store and when are made by Aphex Twin himself."

Thanks for sharing the clarification Davie.

Loving the new Tuss tracks! Not had chance to digest much else yet

And also in a quandary about best buying strategy.. Bought field day and Rushup Edge but not sure how to go about the rest to get maximum benefit!