IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

GREAT THAT WINDOWLICKER (SCRATCH MIX)... TO ME IT'S THE ULTIMATE AND BETTER THAN THE END-ROLL VERSION fUNNY THAT SOME PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE THE SAME THING....lol BUY THE CD TO FIND OUT END-ROLL IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT...

is your caps button stuck?

:huh:

no, I have no interest in what caps or lower case letters mean really.. i just type as i feel..

Do my comments come across different in CAPS?... not sure couldn't care anyway as i just fucking love the tunes...

Pretend Analogue... Not much more can be said without saying it ... WHY IS RICHARD DAVID JAMES SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING?

​Righty O​ lets see what all the fuss is about then shall we *rubs hands together*

your piggy bank gon squeel my man

Here piggy piggy bank! Uncle Richards gotta new Bleep Store!!  *grunts*   *grunts a bit more*   hahah

All locked and loaded. I snared the beasts Field Day, Tuss, Orphans, Deejay Selek, Korg and CTD extras, with zero glitches and hiccups. I'll get the rest odds n' ends tomorrow.

Hail The Knights of the We Are The Music Makers Roundtable  :beer:

Edited by beerwolf

jesus. the 4 extra tracks on Orphaned DJ Selek kick the shit out of the official release. 

Exactly my thoughts, those tunes are so great!!! 

Much better then the slamming thingys... 

This I like:

"Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff."

This makes you just wanna buy all the albums instead of individual tracks. 

Really can't make up my mind about it though... It sounds like an investment to just buy/re-buy all the full albums/ep's so that hopefully you will get new tracks for free later on... Like what about Drukqs... If he starts adding tracks on there it's gonna run out of controle. 

But on the other hand it sounds like a rip off to have to re-buy most of the albums to maybe get new tracks aferwards? 

Any thoughts on this? How are you guys handling it? 

If the site is working better (maybe today), I plan on leaning towards re-buying everything as albums to get the extra new tracks later.  But I'll probably skip doing that on the ones that don't currently have new tracks added.

I don't know what to say. I can't/will afford this.

a bunch of us should get together and buy one album each and share the lot among ourselves 

Umm that's a definite no!  Please support your artists - especially your favorite artists.  If you don't want to buy it, the streaming is free.

The Tuss sounds crystal clear. Have these been remastered or am I delusional?

Did a quick A/B test on Synthacon 9 and the files sound identical. Slightly different length of silence before and after the track, though.

Thanks for checking that man!

merry maidens added to icbyd

Innnnteresting.  So for those who had already bought ICBYD - can you say how this works?  Was there any automatic notification?  Does it indeed show up as free now to download?

Innnnteresting.  So for those who had already bought ICBYD - can you say how this works?  Was there any automatic notification?  Does it indeed show up as free now to download?

i bought icbyd at 19 tracks and half an hour later merry maidens got added as a track i could download individually or in the album bundle, no extra cost

i bought icbyd at 19 tracks and half an hour later merry maidens got added as a track i could download individually or in the album bundle, no extra cost

Will required our eagle-eyed community to notify us then, unfortunately.  Automatic notification would have been awesome.

Will required our eagle-eyed community to notify us then, unfortunately.  Automatic notification would have been awesome.

yeah the only reason i noticed was because i keep refreshing the tab bc the goddamn download won't start, lol

definitely should be auto notifications on that!

how the heck will we keep track with all these tracks popping in and out of the bleep store lol =(

im going to be here like dis

55911339.jpg

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Same and now i'm getting the server error 500 so can't get the new track.

Innnnteresting. So for those who had already bought ICBYD - can you say how this works? Was there any automatic notification? Does it indeed show up as free now to download?

Will required our eagle-eyed community to notify us then, unfortunately. Automatic notification would have been awesome.

I think its fun, gonna check everyy day for new treasure

starting to see more and more articles about it on my fb feed so traffic might heat up today again

i cant help but cry every time that new afx tracks are released ;_;

whats your favorite seq by the way? mine is seq4, I believe, its like falling into the rabbit hole isnt it?

Damn.. I think I just have to plop down the money for Rush Up.. these are incredible.. so much good shit everywhere so little money god damn it... 

And seriously Rush Up Edge is so solid already.. can't believe its now practically double in length, mastered, and available through warp.. It rivals Syro as his most solid album now (IM big dumb O)

thank bulky for that. pushing f5 in 500bpm

Hmm, second time I try to visit the place it's already down. :smile:

Anyway what I'm guessing from skimming the 25+ page posting frenzy in here, if you buy an entire release it's like subscribing to whatever bonus content gets added afterwards?

Smooth as silk half an hour ago, I have little patience with computers so I'm happy with this particular phase of perfect Aphexian Karma was bestowed upon me

Edited by beerwolf

thank bulky for that. pushing f5 in 500bpm

twas me, I won't lie

Hmm, second time I try to visit the place it's already down. :smile:

Anyway what I'm guessing from skimming the 25+ page posting frenzy in here, if you buy an entire release it's like subscribing to whatever bonus content gets added afterwards?

yes!