IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

A lot of talk about MADMA already but wow again. .This is the most euphoric of his new output by far. I was starting to think he would never crank up the reverb and unabashed "lushness" again for some reason. 

This I like:

"Anyway there should be a load more HAB's, theres no real logic to how and when tracks will appear. Its just when i come across them basically but yeah got big plans ahead in sorting my archived tapes n stuff."

Where was that posted?

EDIT:

Can't believe he didn't add this track 

one of the best lost tracks from icbyd

That's a lovely little track for sure

Wow, so he totally posted that one just now when i checked!

The Tuss sounds crystal clear. Have these been remastered or am I delusional?

I don't think so. the original 6 tracks look the same in Audition. I'm sure a fresh listen with the new songs added makes them sound extra good, though.

On ICBYD I chose the originals over new files. Pic below with old file on top new file on bottom.

aAsauhJ.png

Guys, holy shit. Check SAW 2 page.

There's a tack 25. 

And it's magnificent. 

is that the th1 [evnslower] that popped up yesterday or a new one?

oh didnt know it popped up yesterday, double facepalm lol

just saw 'daddy1' in the background user list... never refreshed a page so much in my life. (well maybe the original SC dump)

yeah drukqs sounds a bit crunchier and the EQ sounds a bit different than the version I have, might be the stream quality or something. I really hope he releases some unreleased drukqs era (even if they are unfinished or sketches, I want to hear them).

If “…I Care Because You Do” had been released in 1995 with the 20 tracks currently on the site, where would it rank in the list of greatest electronic albums of all time? 

Has to be the best amirite?

Edited by deadontheinside

If “…I Care Because You Do” had been released in 1995 with the 20 tracks currently on the site, where would it rank in the list of greatest electronic albums of all time?

Has to be the best amirite?

Sekonda alone.