IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

so. anyone done the math? whats the total to buy everything?

$$$ USD USA USA

All highest quality option for format.

eD5zYRp.jpg

30 items in cart total (includes "freebies")

Guess I have that to look forward to...

Another question: do the new versions show up in your download history on bleep? In case I need to grab em again in the future?

Negative.  Different database. While you log in with your bleep account, your purchase history is separate on bleep and aphextwin.warp

Edit: that said, it does stay on the aphex twin site so you can continue to access and re-download.

Edited by gtbean

Guest transmisiones ferox

Another question: do the new versions show up in your download history on bleep? In case I need to grab em again in the future?

Negative.  Different database. While you log in with your bleep account, your purchase history is separate on bleep and aphextwin.warp

Edit: that said, it does stay on the aphex twin site so you can continue to access and re-download.

nice,

btw, that bonus SAW II track is brilliant,

question. are these tracks are remastered ? (all tracks (known tracks from the albums (ICBYD, SAWII, RDJ album, Drukqqs and so on) and (Soundcloud tracks, Field day EP))))

I feel like this tracks def. remastered, comparing to this version=>

and maybe copmaring to this version?

I think he never found the original windowlicker scratch track. I wish we could hear it. This version with the dialogue is distracting as fuck. I want the clean scratch track.

I think he never found the original windowlicker scratch track. I wish we could hear it. This version with the dialogue is distracting as fuck. I want the clean scratch track.

I think he just meant Cunningham has the original digital master, but did he say it was sans dialogue? This seems like the 26 Mixes situation, where they grabbed some mp3s off the web that they didn't have masters for.

pretend analog extmix 2b,e2,ru

recorded at the bank in 2004, all VST’s but mixed thru hardware, inc. ghost mixing desk.

Shame on me for not noticing.

Richard's recording history is like a goddamn labyrinth, lol.

I have said it before but... fucks sake.. boc's TH megahype-train has killed my fanboyism for this kind of thing... am I alone on this?

This is the opposite of that. It's tons of content with very little manufactured hype.

Just realised this is happening now! milkman bonus beets - :D

Are the tracks changing a lot? Briefly going through the last pages of this thread it sounds like there were tracks I can't see now like more Analord stuff. Can only see a Lisbon Acid from that era at the moment.

I have said it before but... fucks sake.. boc's TH megahype-train has killed my fanboyism for this kind of thing... am I alone on this?

This is the opposite of that. It's tons of content with very little manufactured hype.

hmm, this is true... things taste sweeter in small amounts maybe... I will sleep on this, cheers

there was that one never heard luke vibert remix of ventolin that was exclusively in some dj mix of all Vibert stuff. a: anyone have a link to that mix?

b: richard? can you make avail on the aphexbleeps?

I yelled like a little girl when I saw the scratch intro from the Windowlicker video was included, only to find out its basically cut right out of the music video with the voice-overs dicked around with in between the track. I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I've always desperately wanted the solely instrumental version of the scratch intro. Wonder if it was an artistic choice to publish it this way, or rich maybe just lost the original recording and tried to find a compromise...?

Edited by reapersquush