IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

About the Rephlex back catalogue uploading comment, IMO it's kinda obvious it means Rich's releases only since it's an Aphex store. Plus the rights were given back to artists and nice amount of stuff have been already re-released by the artists themselves. So no brainer there, dunno why people even scratch their head with that. But the AFX Rephlex stuff.... thinking about AB5. I've been listening to A1 and B3 a lot lately and those are something I'd love to see in Aphex store. lol or think about trolling us with CAT023 including extras :rdjgrin:

I feel still such a donkey for not buying the whole GAK and ICBYD. With my luck I finally end up buying both when Rich is done with adding the tracks on them :trashbear:

the store version of '28 organ' cuts out a good bit before the interlude :(

also i can't understand why 'stone in focus' isn't there when it's part of original SAW II release. only specific format/releases removed it, hmm. best afx track imo.

Edited by B1000

About the Rephlex back catalogue uploading comment, IMO it's kinda obvious it means Rich's releases only since it's an Aphex store. Plus the rights were given back to artists and nice amount of stuff have been already re-released by the artists themselves. So no brainer there, dunno why people even scratch their head with that. But the AFX Rephlex stuff.... thinking about AB5. I've been listening to A1 and B3 a lot lately and those are something I'd love to see in Aphex store. lol or think about trolling us with CAT023 including extras :rdjgrin:

Yeah, plus the rest of the rephlex crew are all currently floating in the colundisphere. 

can't wait for some ABB outtakes and Caustic Window stuff too maybe.

Next Heap With has been added... Wasn't there yesterday, guess it was forgotten :) 

For those of you who bought it, check your downloads again. 

How good is Consta-Lume!!! 

Edited by Time Tourist

Next Heap With has been added... Wasn't there yesterday, guess it was forgotten :) 

For those of you who bought it, check your downloads again. 

How good is Consta-Lume!!! 

was already in my download. if you download the whole album, you get everything regardless of what the page shows, i'm assuming. 

Logged in to attempt purchasing again (kept failing previously) and got this:

Some items in your basket are no longer in stock and have been removed.

Anyone keeping on top of which tracks have been and gone?

doesn't look like anything is gone m8

Hey Rich, if you're reading this thread, can you say if this track is yours or not? If it's yours, I would love to buy it.

wtf that is sick

or someone from watmm ; )

Hey Rich, if you're reading this thread, can you say if this track is yours or not? If it's yours, I would love to buy it.

wtf that is sick

or someone from watmm ; )

If so, would like to know who he is :)

doesn't look like anything is gone m8

Okay, cheers. I didn't notice any missing tracks but wasn't totally sure.

there was that one never heard luke vibert remix of ventolin that was exclusively in some dj mix of all Vibert stuff. a: anyone have a link to that mix?

b: richard? can you make avail on the aphexbleeps?

the deep gong mix is the luke vibert mix

There was another one only in that DJ mix.

Guest transmisiones ferox

how many (totally) unheard tracks are now? and more importantly (what are these tracks) could anyone provide info on this? 

watmm, pls

how many (totally) unheard tracks are now? and more importantly (what are these tracks) could anyone provide info on this? 

watmm, pls

about 20 unheard new tracks, just look for em yourself, if you click tracks it has "new" next 2 em

CCAI2 also has a new track, don't miss that one

I was excited to see this morning that he has already added "merry maidens" to ICBYD. It would be nice to be able to download tracks individually to avoid having to download the entire record again, especially for people with bad download speeds and data caps. Also the additional SAW II track is easy to find on the main page now and it sounds really incredible mastered.

Edited by omnii

I was excited to see this morning that he has already added "merry maidens" to ICBYD. It would be nice to be able to download tracks individually to avoid having to download the entire record again, especially for people with bad download speeds and data caps.

You can download individually.

Guest transmisiones ferox

watmm, pls

about 20 unheard new tracks, just look for em yourself, if you click tracks it has "new" next 2 em

thanks Ooze;;;

but, some of the "new" tracks are from SC dump, so they are not new

watmm, pls

thanks Ooze;;;

but, some of the "new" tracks are from SC dump, so they are not new

without the sc dump, korg tunings or field day lp i still count about 20 new trxxx :cisfor: