IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

??????

Aphex Twin & Jlin - Untitled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ciRDJvoZn8

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4ciRDJvoZn8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's my vid, just uploaded what someone ripped from that 1 hour long Jlin bleep mix, general consensus is that she got hold of the track early and did her own spin on it.

speculation time:

next uploads will be the rephlex albums and eps.

analords, bubblebaths, caustic, bradley. assuming the bubblebaths will come with a shitload of extra's. much from soundcloud dump though. so much of it already familiar stuff. but nicely mastered and put in context with officially released stuff.

hoping next month. not expecting next week as the bleep servers need to be able to breathe a bit. ad possibly some bugs in the site need to be fixed in the background before the next wave comes in. 

hopefully the saw1.5 will be next after the rehplex stuff

Extralife14h

Did you find ones separate from the Soundcloud trax in your 1.5 playlist?

daddy12h!

Yes, found some new/old ones but will also include some of those SC trax, really wanna master them, hopefully find more, it's a bit on the back burner for now though.

Joyrex Says New Drukqs Track Is Quite Good18h1a1e!

Richard, I just want to follow up on our prior secret conversations and say that the new track ‘dRuQks Prepared uN 1’ is QUITE GOOD

daddy12ha1!

ok, that's it the ban hammer is going to come down and cleave your skull for all eternity.

Joyrex Says New Drukqs Track Is Quite Good18h1a1e!

Richard, I just want to follow up on our prior secret conversations and say that the new track ‘dRuQks Prepared uN 1’ is QUITE GOOD

daddy12ha1!

ok, that's it the ban hammer is going to come down and cleave your skull for all eternity.

hahahahah flol

Sheet.. didnt realise that was free! Is anything else free? The new lisbon acid impiled it was but doesnt seem to be when I click on it?

I think he means 'when I find the master and release that, it will be free with the mp3'. So buy mp3 > get mastered version free later.

i still cant see a "cherish" link or any button to DL ChoirDrilll 

:sad:

you should click it like you would when you want to try to buy the entire album on the left. then you can "buy"  it (it's free though)