IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

damn, he's gonna miss his plane to japan

nice to hear a diff mix but i don't think i'll bag those, they are too similar to the album ones

also wolol at putting them in saw II

so there will be no uploads during the next days but a new EP on vinyl.

PLOT TWIST: drukqs was originally recorded in 1994

Well he's been known from his albums to contain stuff he's made years prior to release so that's probably true !

To anyone else that owns those 2 drukqs tracks on vinyl, is your hole also abnormally large?

The hole in the record I mean...

Have to make sure I place it really carefully otherwise it messes with the pitch

I have not even listened to ANY of these tracks but hope they are still about when i have some money to buy them...

Better be quick before they sell out

Thats the bloody thing i have 0 pence to my name and as usual loads i need to buy...

I feel the irony was lost.

To anyone else that owns those 2 drukqs tracks on vinyl, is your hole also abnormally large?

The hole in the record I mean...

Have to make sure I place it really carefully otherwise it messes with the pitch

Yes, it is larger. -Insert butthole joke here-

I have not even listened to ANY of these tracks but hope they are still about when i have some money to buy them...

Better be quick before they sell out

Thats the bloody thing i have 0 pence to my name and as usual loads i need to buy...
I feel the irony was lost.
????

In all seriousness though, it'd be nice to have an indication of how many tracks might be added to existing releases in the (near) future.

Can't remember how many were added to ICBYD, but I'm sure it was cheaper to buy the hole thing in one go. So if he's going to add more than 5 tracks, I might as well buy the entire thing again. All releases. And have some sort of subscription where I pay everything up front.

Hey Richie, I want to subscribe to your future releases! Make something where I can throw my money towards in one simple transaction, pls :)

I'm willing to buy all albums again to make sure I get any new tracks added...  I would like some sort of email notification when new tracks are added so I can stop neurotically checking that site and this site 10 times a day to see if anything new has been put up.

those drukqs tracks sound slightly different than I remember my copy sounding (promo CD), but maybe I'm crazy

EDIT: I'm crazy nevermind

Edited by Bubba69

He says on the site end E2 was not included for technical and personal reasons.

Wtf is the issue? He released it now didn't he?

Jebus

It would have fit on the CD easily, maybe technical limitations for the vinyl tracklist + personal preference for aisatsana? I don't know, just guessing obviously.

Drukqs doesn't seem to have a buy album option when you click on it, just individual tracks to purchase....

Anyone know how to find that? Did it ever exist?

Interesting, i know it used to have a "buy album" option too, must be a mistake. Something maybe got goofed when the new tracks were uploaded.

Drukqs doesn't seem to have a buy album option when you click on it, just individual tracks to purchase....

Anyone know how to find that? Did it ever exist?

Interesting, i know it used to have a "buy album" option too, must be a mistake. Something maybe got goofed when the new tracks were uploaded.

Yeah it did - I used it before

He says on the site end E2 was not included for technical and personal reasons.

Wtf is the issue? He released it now didn't he?

Jebus

It would have fit on the CD easily, maybe technical limitations for the vinyl tracklist + personal preference for aisatsana? I don't know, just guessing obviously.
I assumed it meant he didnt finish it in time due to technical & personal reasons? Anyhow its lovely so nice to hear it in the end! Edited by kirm