IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

clissold 101[dat28 otari] 48k fits absolutely perfectly on Surfing On Sine Waves, fantastic tune. It was always my favourite from the SoundCloud dump, but now with a much better (and more PC) title.

I'm guessing it was made when Rich lived in Stoke Newington, inspiration for the title taken from Clissold Park in Stokey maybe? Similar to Clissold Bathroom from EKT.

In all seriousness though, it'd be nice to have an indication of how many tracks might be added to existing releases in the (near) future.

Can't remember how many were added to ICBYD, but I'm sure it was cheaper to buy the hole thing in one go. So if he's going to add more than 5 tracks, I might as well buy the entire thing again. All releases. And have some sort of subscription where I pay everything up front.

Hey Richie, I want to subscribe to your future releases! Make something where I can throw my money towards in one simple transaction, pls :)

Maybe because I'm lazy and cheap but strong +1000 to this. Please.

clissold 101[dat28 otari] 48k fits absolutely perfectly on Surfing On Sine Waves, fantastic tune. It was always my favourite from the SoundCloud dump, but now with a much better (and more PC) title.

I'm guessing it was made when Rich lived in Stoke Newington, inspiration for the title taken from Clissold Park in Stokey maybe? Similar to Clissold Bathroom from EKT.

chink meant dent anyway

the tuss has showed on the store page for me also. nothing has been removed at all, same thing people said about 'On' disappearing. i've tried it on firefox, chrome and palemoon.

on a side-note, anyone notice how 'pretend analog extmix' says it was recorded in 2004, yet it's placed on 'orphaned deejay selek 2006-2008' :wacko:

chink meant dent anyway

Nah man, Richard is super racist. He was originally going to call the GAK release GOOK until Warp talked him out of it.

on a side-note, anyone notice how 'pretend analog extmix' says it was recorded in 2004, yet it's placed on 'orphaned deejay selek 2006-2008' :wacko:

Thought the same, but I swear Rich said it was from 2007 in the Soundcloud comments?

I think I may of read that also. The deejay selek page states this:

pretend analog extmix 2b,e2,ru 5:25

recorded at the bank in 2004, all VST’s but mixed thru hardware, inc. ghost mixing desk.

Thought the same, but I swear Rich said it was from 2007 in the Soundcloud comments?

I think I may of read that also. The deejay selek page states this:

pretend analog extmix 2b,e2,ru 5:25

recorded at the bank in 2004, all VST’s but mixed thru hardware, inc. ghost mixing desk.

From the Sc version:

"virtual analog but its mixed thru analogue mixer and outboard FX though.

Because the drum sounds are digitally recorded, they are indistinguishable from the real thing."

This is all very confusing...

Is there some list/overview of which of all these tracks are totally new & unreleased, and which ones have appeared in other contexts before this?

A few days ago some tracks had "NEW" tags next to their titles, when I viewed the page on my phone, but those tags seem gone now.
The "Tracks" tab on the page seems to contain a lot of new stuff, but I can also see single tracks there which don't seem new at all.

I'd be grateful if someone could point me to the correct information.

This is all very confusing...

Is there some list/overview of which of all these tracks are totally new & unreleased, and which ones have appeared in other contexts before this?

A few days ago some tracks had "NEW" tags next to their titles, when I viewed the page on my phone, but those tags seem gone now.

The "Tracks" tab on the page seems to contain a lot of new stuff, but I can also see single tracks there which don't seem new at all.

I'd be grateful if someone could point me to the correct information.

The reddit crowd have got a spreadsheet going

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TH8uMcxy5V_QDHX3FhTrqLGalmZer90gEwjrBAmWRgg/edit#gid=2110385641

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/6pqi2r/aphextwinwarpnet_uploadremove_spreadsheet/