IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

There are bound to be some new (unheard)  tracks there as well as a sweetener. Cannot wait! and mastered versions (drools)

i'm not very exited for mastered sounddump tracks, the soundquality is great and i like em the way they are

bleepstore thing would be awesome, i would love to buy the tracks from the gig vinyls digitally together with like 500 unreleased afx tracks  *empties bankaccount*

i'm not very exited for mastered sounddump tracks, the soundquality is great and i like em the way they are

I dont think youre alone in thinking that, I am positive there will be more...

I'm hoping for at least an EP of new/unheard tracks in addition to the fan service stuff.

To be fair you just got that two weeks ago

i hope the people behind the bleepstore are smart enough to give people the option to auto-buy anything that's being put in the store. no need to do extra mouse-clicks when the outcome is a certainty... buy buy buy

Guest transmisiones ferox

Selected SoundCloud Works?

if it's 3/10 of new material pressed on the wax with the artwork, then yes!

Selected SoundCloud Works?

if it's 3/10 of new material pressed on the wax with the artwork, then yes!

I think the closest you'll get is digital vinyls :dadjoke:

The best thing about a bleepstore for Aphex is it will allow them to release much more of his music without having to do full releases and all the limitations and logistics that entails. As he has so much material this is the perfect solution, not that I expect them to put everything on the bleepstore but certainly much more then would otherwise be released. Good times roll on.