IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Thanks for the heads up!

Wonder if that's a legit repress or leftover stock? Grabbed one instantly, chuffed I never paid insane prices to get that 3LP in the last few years (it definitely crossed my mind). So, now I have both Tuss releases on both formats :^)

Wonder if that's a legit repress or leftover stock?

Yeah I wonder. Still says CAT 189 on the page. And September 2015? What's with that?

I snagged mine before telling y'all  :beer: 

I have a copy of the original release. When this comes in the mail, I'll inspect carefully and let you know what I find.

Wonder if that's a legit repress or leftover stock?

Yeah I wonder. Still says CAT 189 on the page. And September 2015? What's with that?

A ton of the albums (mostly the ones with bonus tracks) have the wrong date, I think that Syro says September 2018 or something. Though, it is a bit odd that the Digital release has the right date but the record doesn't

The tracks he's mastered don't sound too good tbh. Take em to a respectable mastering house or just leave them unmastered I say

Agreed the come to daddy ones are OK but some of the older ones could really take a more subtle mastering

If you order the wax the digital download has the extra tracks.

Not beyond the 13 total tracks from when the site went up, correct? I purchased the mp3s when the site went up and ordered the vinyl first thing today and I can't see any additional extra tracks.

:wacko:

Edited by J3FF3R00

If you order the wax the digital download has the extra tracks.

Not beyond the 13 total tracks from when the site went up, correct? I purchased the mp3s when the site went up and ordered the vinyl first thing today and I can't see any additional extra tracks.

:wacko:

I just meant if you buy the vinyl you get the 6 original tracks as well as the 7 bonus tracks in your digital download. Looks like it's the same tracks as the digital release.