IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Selected SoundCloud Works?

if it's 3/10 of new material pressed on the wax with the artwork, then yes!

I think the closest you'll get is digital vinyls :dadjoke:

I prefer physical flacs

I prefer physical flacs

please use recycled paper when print flacs. no need to kill more trees for your personal preferences. ;-p

I prefer physical flacs

I don't take any flac from anyone :dadjoke:

Am I the only one not excited by a MFM release? 

Unless it is redone quite differently, I am not sure I am very psyched for that. :shrug:

I'm excited for either version. A high quality rip of the original demos with real names and artwork would be great.

Unless it is redone quite differently, I am not sure I am very psyched for that. :shrug:

I was just wondering about this since it is indeed an older release and there wouldn't be need of going through all the hassle. 

But it would actually be a nice way to finally be able to hear the album as intended with a proper sound quality. 

I was just wondering about this since it is indeed an older release and there wouldn't be need of going through all the hassle. 

But it would actually be a nice way to finally be able to hear the album as intended with a proper sound quality. 

if i'm not mistaken, theres a copy of the old test vinyl out there, i believe just waiting for watmm to realize we should crowdfund the acquisition of.

that one i think is closer in era to the leaked mfm tape, but there's no reason to think they are the same. it ought to be mastered though

if i'm not mistaken, theres a copy of the old test vinyl out there, i believe just waiting for watmm to realize we should crowdfund the acquisition of.

that one i think is closer in era to the leaked mfm tape, but there's no reason to think they are the same. it ought to be mastered though

I think Notch bought that one