IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

A friends friend bragged all over facebook about ordering multiple copies and i can't remember the last time i felt such malice and disdain for a person i don't know lol

He totally deserves it tho !

Don't hate

A friends friend bragged all over facebook about ordering multiple copies and i can't remember the last time i felt such malice and disdain for a person i don't know lol

Don't hate; just convince him to part with an extra copy for a reasonable price.

awww man people buy lots of stuff for good reasons too.

you buy 2/3 copies of an LP,. one to keep for mint listening, one to smash out at parties and get scratched and then the backup. growing old and wrinkly. it's not all $$$ loot

never sold a record in my life tho fuck the matrix

Edited by fenton

Obviously i'm salty cause i missed out, that's understandable, but it guess it's the principle too.. since it was so limited. If you manage to even get ONE, why not let a few other fans get lucky just like you did? Not to invalidate anyone who managed to grab any..it's just, aghhh  :sad:

Obviously i'm salty cause i missed out, that's understandable, but it guess it's the principle too.. since it was so limited. If you manage to even get ONE, why not let a few other fans get lucky just like you did? Not to invalidate anyone who managed to grab any..it's just, aghhh :sad:

I'm always nervous I'll have a repeat of the analord binder fiasco when I bought it, got confirmation but never received it and it turned out my card was never charged so I was shit outta luck on all fronts. Meanwhile, I'm waiting for my shipping confirmation email like tenor.gif

Anyone wonder what that swirl is on No Cares? Frequency wise, it's symmetrical, which intrigues me.

You know what, I suspect it's just the reflection (aliasing, folding) you get from not having a reconstruction filter.  It's probably just sampled at about 20-22 kHz, for a Nyquist frequency of about 10-11 kHz.  (Which is curious, as the closest the FZ-1 gets is 18 kHz.)

(And it still tickles me that it's been mastered to 48 kHz when it would literally sound identical at 32 kHz.  At least the DAT player was filtered this time!)

Edited by ZoeB