IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

listened to the new tuss tracks last night and they are brilliant... I used to be annoyed that i never got the original vinyl when released but tables have turned and i will stick with the full digital release...

Sorry, so it confirmed then that the vinyl is just a few that were found lying around (not a repress or anything) and is therefore sans bonus trax? I'm assuming yes.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

From The Tuss Rushup Edge comments:

daddy1

Not the best place to put this but there are no immediate plans to press any new tracks on this site to vinyl/cd but that doesn't mean it wont happen but first I wanna get a shit ton more stuff up here.

From The Tuss Rushup Edge comments:

daddy1

Not the best place to put this but there are no immediate plans to press any new tracks on this site to vinyl/cd but that doesn't mean it wont happen but first I wanna get a shit ton more stuff up here.

hell yes. Rather a shit ton more tracks instead of physical releases if I had to choose. The epic SAW 1.5 LP will definitely suffice. 

Sorry, so it confirmed then that the vinyl is just a few that were found lying around (not a repress or anything) and is therefore sans bonus trax? I'm assuming yes.

If you buy the vinyl, you get the digital bonus tracks featured on the site (AFAIK).

Of course, you can't buy the vinyl anymore, sooo...

Wow. I'm realizing it is sort of a big deal that I own the original press of the Tuss EP and LP. Never knew they were all that rare or valuable. Looking at some of these prices.. Jesus Christ. 

If you buy the vinyl, you get the digital bonus tracks featured on the site (AFAIK).

Of course, you can't buy the vinyl anymore, sooo...

I nabbed one of the vinyls, heh. 

Grabbed the bonus trax a while back, so I guess I'm sorted! In fact, don't know why I asked the original question.

ugh, Mondays.

I haven't got a dispatch email yet :( they've defo taken my cash though. Really hope they have the stock and site didn't just fuck up

did you choose the cheapest delivery option (royal mail economy) cos i did, and i haven't had a dispatch email yet either. assuming that's why?

I haven't got a dispatch email yet :( they've defo taken my cash though. Really hope they have the stock and site didn't just fuck up

did you choose the cheapest delivery option (royal mail economy) cos i did, and i haven't had a dispatch email yet either. assuming that's why?

I ordered with the cheapest shipping option, but my purchase confirmation had the text "shipping now" at the bottom. 

I took that to mean it was shipping right away/dispatch email. =/

Wow. I'm realizing it is sort of a big deal that I own the original press of the Tuss EP and LP. Never knew they were all that rare or valuable. Looking at some of these prices.. Jesus Christ. 

Well, not counting the Caustic Window LP, the Tuss releases were Richard's last hurrah on Rephlex, and not produced in high quantities. That and they're pretty damn good releases too.

gang. did Richard just put up a different mastered version of Syro? it now says *mastered by Beau Thomas*. Also the last song now has an * next to it. (or maybe that was there all along. 

gang. did Richard just put up a different mastered version of Syro? it now says *mastered by Beau Thomas*. Also the last song now has an * next to it. (or maybe that was there all along. 

Beau Thomas did the mastering on the original Syro release.

Do you know if 'end e2' is any different? Listening to it again now and I swear it's clearer, bassier, etc. sounds awesome. 

Do you know if 'end e2' is any different? Listening to it again now and I swear it's clearer, bassier, etc. sounds awesome. 

He might have had Beau do the mastering on the digital-only tracks - would make sense (and keep consistent with the release).

He might have had Beau do the mastering on the digital-only tracks - would make sense (and keep consistent with the release).

Looks like that is what's happening. under ICBYD it now says *mastered by Beau Thomas. and a couple tracks have the * by it signifying they are now mastered. sweet beeaaaaaans. 

Looks like that is what's happening. under ICBYD it now says *mastered by Beau Thomas. and a couple tracks have the * by it signifying they are now mastered. sweet beeaaaaaans. 

So, are they NOW mastered by BT, as in I should re-download them? or they were before and they're just indicating now.

(I can't do a side by side, at work)

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

So, are they NOW mastered by BT, as in I should re-download them? or they were before and they're just indicating now.

(I can't do a side by side, at work)

I'm not completely sure. My ears tell me the last track of Syro sounds better.. the others I didn't listen to that much, as I wore them out on the Soundcloud dump. They are sounding very nice though. thats for sure.