IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Anyone hear any new daddy1 comments? he's been awfully silent lately since his tour? He's probably in one of his many studios making amazing tunes that'll hit our ears in seven years.

Anyone hear any new daddy1 comments? he's been awfully silent lately since his tour? He's probably in one of his many studios making amazing tunes that'll hit our ears in seven years.

I only own around half of the releases so I can't read everything, but from what I can see he hasn't posted in 26 days. Most of the comments are from around 6 weeks ago (as if the fucking store is that old already)

There's also a daddy2, but unsure if legit?

I feel like such an idiot... After reading about all you ordering Tuss vinyls I was checking through my CDs and though "Huh, too bad I never bought the Tuss releases". An hour later I had a thought in the back of my head and looked through my vinyls. And sure enough, apparently I bought them when they where first around. Now, after looking at how much they where selling for, I feel that I should either sell them or fix my broken record player... At least I should move the records to where the kids can't reach them!

Thank you people for reminding me!

I know I bought it, but it's not there anymore.... Where'd it go?

Spooky.

Or not.

Anybody up for a 24 hour Sun Ra session?

I ❤️AFXmusicSOOOmuchJUSTgotCTDremixesWHITElabelINmyMAILbox1stONEiREALYfellINloveWITHit,soundsQUITEgoodAT33ASWEL.....xxx

WRONGthread??

i'd love to know what the photo labels would've looked like.

I ❤️AFXmusicSOOOmuchJUSTgotCTDremixesWHITElabelINmyMAILbox1stONEiREALYfellINloveWITHit,soundsQUITEgoodAT33ASWEL.....xxx

WRONGthread??

i'd love to know what the photo labels would've looked like.

Well, actually there us also a pretty cool looking 2x12 Promo (500ps) edition with a (desinger republic???) labeling.

https://www.discogs.com/Aphex-Twin-Come-To-Daddy/release/28699

Btw... Does anyone know how many of the 1x12 ctd remixes whitelabel they printed?

We have to let our dog sniff every parcel that comes in the house before opening it. She's been retroactively given the name Inspector Rosey.

I hope she got her own parcel for Archived : Environmental : Views

We have to let our dog sniff every parcel that comes in the house before opening it. She's been retroactively given the name Inspector Rosey.

I hope she got her own parcel for Archived : Environmental : Views

Ha I should have told Brian to address it to her in hindsight!