IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

I know this is asked before. Can't find it. Is the Syro on Aphex store the Beau master and the one on cd/bleep store the Mandy master? If so are they noticeably different/anyone have a preference?

They're the same (ie. minipops by Beau, rest by Mandy). I'm pretty sure that "Mastered by Beau Thomas" refers to the bonus track "end E2", they just screwed up the asterisk. Same with SOSW, though they got it right with ICBYD.
Blerp needs to get the bare minimum of their shit together.

I got nothing to add except for the pleasure of seeing "bare" used correctly in the internet wild. These 3 cases: bare vs. bear / faze vs. phase / lose vs. loose are so often flubbed in their usage that I just expect it to be the wrong one and...fuck this is pointless nvm

You're grammer is better then there grammer.

He's added dates to the releases...

Haven't they always been there?

Most of them have been there since the beginning, but I think the dates for Korg Trax and Orphans are new.

Dates have been there, but the most recent addition is the days the releases supposedly came out...