IGNORED

New countdown, new release? [Aphex Twin Warp Store]

Time Tourist

Has this image been efseen/explained/debunked, from Suction Records - who are releasing old reflex stuff

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVECqZKDhGx/

I think that's the DAT that was on ebay years ago. 

It was a one-track DAT, that Richard sent to some spanish record studio guy.

Phlaps if I RC?

Has this image been efseen/explained/debunked, from Suction Records - who are releasing old reflex stuff

Phlaps if I RC?

Phlaps if I RC?

Thanks for that

Phlaps if I RC?

Aphex bought a tank, but should have bought a new ballpoint pen

3 Gerald remix on vinyl now available... only in Michigan.. from one shop.. I LOVE that damn track.. and would kill for it on vinyl. Ooohhh well..

this is in 2 weeks. do we know nothing?

album kind of seems unlikely in that they would want to market it... no? the period of time immediately following release is huge for sales, it's hard to believe there could be a full aphex warp album coming in two weeks and warp is not marketing it except for a perfectly vague timer.

reportedly aphex said "bleep store" at a recent show over the system. not sure if that's a collective delusion or what, but, between bleep store and album, im thinking bleep store looks more likely.

Edited by very honest

Elseq dropped with no real hype or notice.. I think its kind of the point of the bleep stores.

So bleep store could still mean new "album"

Edited by kirm

no interest in speculating, but bleep store also implies content. and looking at the ae bleep store, you can be fairly sure it's stuff which is not in the regular bleep store. like regular albums and eps from the back catalogue. altough in rdj's case, there's hope for some old rephlex stuff in digital.

and if it's a bleep store, a regular new album doesn't seem likely. as that one's for the regular bleep store, i'd assume. 

still got my hopes up for sc dump in afx bleep store. :)

It is sorta hard for me to imagine an Autechre bleepstore and now a Planet Mu bleepstore and no offer by Warp of a Richard bleepstore ever.  Still, I'd much rather see Rephlex up and on its own instead, and Warp continuing to expand makes me wonder how indy/artist-focused you can be past a certain point...but that's another topic I guess.

it's in a youtube vid somewhere in this thread where he said its going to be a bleep thingy.

thought i read the thread, sorry.

difficult to hear, but i expect watmmers got into the audio and would have spoken up if that's incorrect. that's big news.

Edited by very honest

Maybe this http://blog.iso50.com/32580/aphex-twin-posters-by-richard-robinson/ "rework" of Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92 appear with some extra traxs. Richard talked about it on the soundclown.

(The website url thingy has the Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92 logo theme attached to it)

Edited by Mr Polynomial Lesope C

Joyrex's hints of Melodies from Mars probably make sense for the Bleep store too, as you might release a rework or finalization of a 20+ year old album differently than a "new" Aphex Twin record (like happened with the Caustic Window Kickstarter).

Am I the only one not excited by a MFM release? 

Unless it is redone quite differently, I am not sure I am very psyched for that. :shrug:

I'm assuming mfm is now CCAI version

Please let it be this or at least a rework of some sort. What led you to that assumption?

R&S Records may have finally given back the rights to Richard for Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92...

This album has too much of a cult status to be re-released via a bleepstore imho. Plus I remember reading at the time of the dump that the re-release was in the works with R&S :) might be wrong tho

Maybe this http://blog.iso50.com/32580/aphex-twin-posters-by-richard-robinson/ "rework" of Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92 appear with some extra traxs. Richard talked about it on the soundclown.

(The website url thingy has the Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92 logo theme attached to it)

IIRC those posters were commissioned for the 2013 reissue.

R&S Records may have finally given back the rights to Richard for Selected Ambient Works 85 - 92...

This album has too much of a cult status to be re-released via a bleepstore imho. Plus I remember reading at the time of the dump that the re-release was in the works with R&S :) might be wrong tho

Yep pretty sure you're right re: R&S still being involved :)

9 days and change

oh man :)

I remember when everyone was waiting for the Caustic Window lp

the build the excitement

Remember these awesome fun times

:aphexsign:

Hi, Im Prichard. It´s a new LP. Confimed.

Nice one geezer. Is it as good as Drukqs. Like you told Ivan. I hope so. Though if it is my noggin may melt into cerebral marmalade and jizz out of my japs eye. Faster than the speed of sound. Confirmed.

Edited by beerwolf