IGNORED

Listening to Autechre with ears of Shaun & Rob

cheeseburgerwalrus

I remember dem AE boys talking about dem having some high frequency hearing loss.

Could we get Shaun and Rob (or their personal audiologists (i know u read watmm)) to submit their audiogram results in here?

Should we just slap low pass filtering at 10 kHz to get the ULTIMATE Autechre Listening Experience...to listen to AE the same way Shaun & Rob heard their music when they made it

Regards

I've been doing this for years, thought it was common practice??

Recently added Sam & Roddy custom earhole inserts to the experience tho and that's really where the magic is...expensive to get but worth every penny. This is how I learned their earholes are geometrically complex canals and this really enhances the experience in ways it's hard to describe. Would recommend to anyone with an extra few grand.

I remember dem AE boys talking about dem having some high frequency hearing loss.

Could we get Shaun and Rob (or their personal audiologists (i know u read watmm)) to submit their audiogram results in here?

Should we just slap low pass filtering at 10 kHz to get the ULTIMATE Autechre Listening Experience...to listen to AE the same way Shaun & Rob heard their music when they made it

Regards

"Shaun"?

Regards

"Shaun"?

clearly

• 5 months later...

Did you try this filtering method to approximate seamus & ruby's listening experience, cheeseboiger dude?

Ye I tried and now I wanna HONE it to the Ultimate Autechre Listening Experience.

So pls rob

Post them audiograms

I promise I'll make "pls rob" a meme too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

best

Did you try this filtering method to approximate seamus & ruby's listening experience, cheeseboiger dude?

Ye I tried and now I wanna HONE it to the Ultimate Autechre Listening Experience.

So pls rob

Post them audiograms

I promise I'll make "pls rob" a meme too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best

Good work.

Yes it must be honed. Additional experimentation in UALE, using these frequencies to listen at the location of ley lines and on the solstices. It's a good thing you topped up your testies, going into uncharted territory

Archived