IGNORED

Maft Donk - Beat Space 9

Qalab Wighek

https://maftdonk.bandcamp.com/

https://soundcloud.com/maftdonk/timevvavezr0

MORE MUSIC SOON

Edit: I'll be honest, I finally got this account to work, posted this thread and then I saw the London vinyl and was like "wat really". I released this like several weeks ago so. Yeah it's no wonder this thread has no views. - (anonymous representative of the Donk empire.)

I hate to be that guy but I'm really really poor and it's driving me crazy. I made this on a semi-broken computer with earbuds and stuff. & you didn't even say anything! Also there's like 10+ albums of this already made if I become modestly rich and feel like releasing it ^_^. I also have a bunch of old stuff (see SoundCloud - BeatsFromMyBasement/Attic) that's not as good that I'm releasing anyway because why the hell not? - a message to you translated into english for Maft Donk

• 2 weeks later...

I like the first one. Also, if you're making BrainDance music in hopes of making money, you might want to consider making something like Dubstep instead, cause Dubstep's still popular, right? I don't know.

MAN THIS AINT BRAINDANCE ITS FUCKING CHILLWAVE OR AMBIENT DRUM N BASS OR SOMETHING PLENTY OF PEOPLE LISTEN TO THIS TYPE OF STUFF QUIT BEING IGNORANT GODDAMN....FUCK..

I don't give a fuck about dubtep ( or genres ) at all. When it first came out and it was all new sounds and interesting and experimental, yeah whatever. Now? Pffft. Nah. Nah.

( I know you're being somewhat sarcastic )

Archived