IGNORED

Various Artists - Tribute to Wearing Headphones without Listening to Anything

Root5

a3531984391_10.jpg

Link: https://cytoplantastic.bandcamp.com/album/tribute-to-wearing-headphones-without-listening-to-anything

Tracklisting:

1. peace 7 - Tribute to Silent Headphones

2. Sweguno - We... Are the Music Makers

3. Kamulja - Helemaal

4. Envmod - NBS IM400

5. MIXL2 - Bet you didn't see that one coming!

6. A Doomed Venture - Don't, I'm Insulating

7. AdB - Grundig

8. The Twisted Brainwrong of a One-Off Man-Mental - Overlords

9. TRICONE - Delay on Not Listening to Anything

10. Kidrodi - Cretaceous

11. Quality Control - Lemon Lime (Gelatin Dessert Mix)

12. DIEVS KUNGS - Nothing Is Right Nothing Is Left

13. Jonas - POW

14. Zephyr Nova - Insular Travels

15. cubus - a minor spectral painting

16. Notein - Nooffone

17. Trilobot - Headphones Dream of Unheard Frequencies

Important disclaimer!!!
Please do not donate. I do not need the money. This is a free album by and for the watts community.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The artwork is really awesome !

Currently going through the comp, all the tracks I've heard so far are amazing. Listening to Envmod's track right now and it's pure bliss.

Also : we couldn't get a better opening track than the peace7 track !!! Sets up the mood in a perfect way :music:

A bit sad I didn't make the cut but downloaded and will listen to when I have time. The couple of tracks I tried were p good, so looking forward to listening to the whole thing.

Thank you so much for this Root5 :D happy that track made it in, will listen to this later today.

How do we do the CHATMM listening party without CHATMM?

edit: listening now, this is really good so far holy shit

Notein and Sweguno are my favorites at the moment, a bit ashamed of my own track in this company tbh.

Notein and Sweguno are my favorites at the moment, a bit ashamed of my own track in this company tbh.

Man you underrate yourself, I really liked your track on this.. same for the watmmlette comp! sweet sweet textures

could we get this on the sidebar? also, chatmm/discord sync? maybe on the next we are the dreamers podcast? hopefully I'll have time off my summerjob for it!

great release! really creative and diverse stuff

the mastering is superb! also, nice artwork

thnx to everybody involved

Artwork by our very own Lewps.

General message to all who didn't make it: thanks for submitting, I hope you keep making. I've failed to make a number of comps myself, but I still find it a good process rehearsing the music making skills :).

I'm really happy with this album. I think the absurd topic lead to a lot of good experimentation. 

Wow, the last ambient pieces and the closing tracks are just marvellous. Tracklisting is very very solid, the album flows perfectly !

Is this Charlie Puth's "Marvin Gaye" I'm hearing in the back of Notein's track btw :P ?

Archived