IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Primavera Porto

atypic

Looks like RDJ is set to play at Primavera in Portugal this weekend.  Looks like he'll be playing at 12:30 am, but it's a little unclear whether that'll be Friday night (Saturday morning) or Saturday night (Sunday morning).  https://www.nosprimaverasound.com/2017_programme

I'm not going, but wanted to start a thread for it in the hopes that some WATMMer is going and can report back.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope someone gets a full recording of this. We missed out on full recordings for Forbidden Fruit and the other Primavera show. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the Primavera shows.

I got a full recording of FF - if you like mad bass and in-crowd chatter! Will try and tidy later

I really hope someone gets a full recording of this. We missed out on full recordings for Forbidden Fruit and the other Primavera show. There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the Primavera shows.

I got a full recording of FF - if you like mad bass and in-crowd chatter! Will try and tidy later

Yes please!???

yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ! !

yeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh ! !

Let's get down to some trainspotting!

Found a likely new track searching Facebook video, but it was hard to hear on phone speakers and couldn't figure out a way to share the link on mobile...

PRETEND ANALOG!!! Jesus christ, one of my favourite tunes, that must have been LUSH to hear live.

Good I just heard that one!

Archived