IGNORED

Aphex Twin @ Primavera Porto

atypic

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah he must really like that track. Hopefully this will be on his new release somewhere. 

Really great track. 

what a cool dude, he seems very different now, way more in contact with his fans :-)!

I was thinking the same thing. 

I heard him say Bleep Store :w00t:

Me too!  Imminence confirmed!

Papat from Syro too!  Great gig.

Too bad no better videos of that possibly new Aphex track that I linked from Facebook have emerged...

wow, baad tune.   lesser known uk spacey techno from early 90s has become so massively expensive to buy in the past few years, after being dirt cheap for so long - who's buying it in 2017?  would kill to even have a rip of this one.

lol i heard that too :-D. maybe because he played a lot of soundcloud tracks at this gig people asked him if the countdown is for this or something. pure speculation.

lol i heard that too :-D. maybe because he played a lot of soundcloud tracks at this gig people asked him if the countdown is for this or something. pure speculation.

I thought along those lines too.  He's been playing soundcloud stuff at each of the shows lately.  Perhaps they're fresh on the mind because he's been listening to mastered versions.

Guest transmisiones ferox

aw yiss, hear more cowbells now

the more I listen to this track the more I feel how genius-bonkers it sounds. Hectic madness combined with calm-beauty. It would be intersting to hear it in a full album concept (if there will be one). Like imagine concept behind it? Thos one is hectic shit, now some weird goofy ambient piece, now more crazy stuff going in. And this all is in the concpet of badger?!

aw yiss, hear more cowbells now

the more I listen to this track the more I feel how genius-bonkers it sounds. Hectic madness combined with calm-beauty. It would be intersting to hear it in a full album concept (if there will be one). Like imagine concept behind it? Thos one is hectic shit, now some weird goofy ambient piece, now more crazy stuff going in. And this all is in the concpet of badger?!

drums sound like RDJ era throwback rolls/fx

Archived