IGNORED

The Bro - Winter Boogie

TheBro

Your melodies always seem really natural and intuitive; smooth and very listenable. Great bassline :)
I think where you could spend a little more time is choosing more unusual sounds and a few more oddball production choices here and there, perhaps some drum fills or break variations at the end of some bars to give it all some push and pull. It does say 'demo' though so perhaps these are things you are already thinking about (?)

Welcome back bro! Love this one!

Cheers Chim. Just a little thing I did on the Ipad!! Safe. :-)

Yeah, nice one! And welcome back :)

Thanks too!!

Your melodies always seem really natural and intuitive; smooth and very listenable. Great bassline :)

I think where you could spend a little more time is choosing more unusual sounds and a few more oddball production choices here and there, perhaps some drum fills or break variations at the end of some bars to give it all some push and pull. It does say 'demo' though so perhaps these are things you are already thinking about (?)

Thanks for the compliments. Yeah I feel I can do more as I'm always learning you know. :-)

Cool jam. Reminds me of Kerrier District or some 80s dance pop song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33W3kMS2vp0

Thanks man and thanks for liking it on Soundcloud. Let's see if we can get it up to 100 plays now as it's pretty close!!

it's at 107 plays, how do you feel?

Yeah that's cool man. Can't complain lol.

Archived