IGNORED

scarbo - insomnia loops

pcock

for the first time in my life i have been unable to sleep perfectly the last 6 months. so ive been making chords to help me. 

here's the first. 

• 3 weeks later...

i like this but can't help but wonder if you introduced a few other elements to vary, maybe some panning of frequencies???, it might make it better. i appreciate if that's simply not the project though.

I enjoy this, but I wouldn't be able to resist throwing in some chord changes, or maybe some different melodies playing above this at different times.

But about the insomnia, Pink Noise from SimplyNoise.com helps me. Also, the White Noise Free app has a lot of sound loops to choose and mix from. I also use ASMR videos sometimes right before I go to bed.

I've actually been thinking about sampling sounds from ASMR videos and making rhythms out of them.

This reminds me a lot of some of Steve Roach's stuff. Really good stuff to relax to. As a fellow insomniac, this type of music does help get the sleep ball rolling better than most other things.

Best of luck on getting some decent sleep. And do your best to not burn down yer apartment by forgetting your caesar salad in the oven at 450. The threat is real. :P

great stuff....i feel there are many details and therefore why change chords/add elements etc

it evolves very nicely 

I enjoy this, but I wouldn't be able to resist throwing in some chord changes, or maybe some different melodies playing above this at different times.

But about the insomnia, Pink Noise from SimplyNoise.com helps me. Also, the White Noise Free app has a lot of sound loops to choose and mix from. I also use ASMR videos sometimes right before I go to bed.

I've actually been thinking about sampling sounds from ASMR videos and making rhythms out of them.

this track absolutely made me immediately think of asmr sounds/spoken word on top

Archived