IGNORED

nobody

As the new version of the forum is duke nukem forever, eventually a tricky fix will be needed :cisfor: . 

It's closer than you think - if it was just the forum, we could upgrade now, but since it's not just the forum...

As the new version of the forum is duke nukem forever, eventually a tricky fix will be needed :cisfor: . 

It's closer than you think - if it was just the forum, we could upgrade now, but since it's not just the forum...

Okay - I think I can get this working, as someone on GitHub has done most of the hard work for me: https://github.com/sherblot/ipb-bandcamp-bbcode

It's three years old, but it's for this version of the forum, so hopefully none of the changes Bandcamp has made will break this as well.

I'll try and get this installed today if I can.

Sorry it took so long, but you know, busy, etc.

But, I think it's working!

[bandcamp width=350 height=470 album=821221533 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false] 

To use it:

Simply copy and paste the Wordpress BBCode provided by the Bandcamp Share/Embed link for an album or track - don't bother trying to customize it, the player will always be the small default player.

So in summary:

1. Go to track/album page on Bandcamp
  2. Click on Share/Embed link
  3. Click on any style player (doesn't matter)
  4. Click on Wordpress radio button
  5. Copy Wordpress BBCode that is provided
  6. Paste into your post

To use it:

Simply copy and paste the Wordpress BBCode provided by the Bandcamp Share/Embed link for an album or track - don't bother trying to customize it, the player will always be the small default player.

So in summary:

1. Go to track/album page on Bandcamp
  2. Click on Share/Embed link
  3. Click on any style player (doesn't matter)
  4. Click on Wordpress radio button
  5. Copy Wordpress BBCode that is provided
  6. Paste into your post

Nice one Joyrex! Thanks for looking into it!

Archived