IGNORED

What's your opinion on chairs and desks and studio arrangement?

The quality of my work space is like half the battle with music for me. If I have nice enough stuff, and my chairs comfortable and im not reaching really far for everything, I feel as though I can do almost anything. But when I've got a really uncomfortable and hard to interface situation it really bums me out & sooner or later im like, fuck maybe i should buy a laptop and find a different chair with a table on the side to put my mouse on thats just the exact right height and location that my hand doesnt feel weird ( did that but then lost my laptop/broke it on vacation lol ) music is supposed to be easy to make not hard damnit !!

sometimes i cant even be convinced to clean my desk and i just listen to my tracks as they are instead of working on them cuz the thought of how much i need to change them (cuz lord knows my OCD wont let me half ass a song) is overwhelming when i know im gonna need to take multiple breaks and stretch and keep my posture well.

& then I think about the type of songs I really want to make (like what I would make if someone just let me into a full studio) and it feels like it will be eons before I have that type of equipment..

Also I have very cheap headphones that wont even fit my ears well enough to keep a balanced sound & I know theres frequencies im missing out on.

Archived