a1823665200_16.jpg

http://plugexpert.bandcamp.com/album/vlugtig-ep

^I've put up a 3 part, 39 minute audio marathon on my bandcamp page today featuring sounds created in 2004 using a bunch of different tools. The individual sounds are also included as bonus material/flacs, for those wanting to process further, potentially use in your own work wink.png . Creative commons, non-commercial, attribute + share-a-like license applies.

A lot of this stuff reminds me of Lustmord tracks I used to listen to. Pretty unnerving.

Thanks for listening / feedback. These were made during darker times.

Like this a lot. Some great sound design and variety, just bought it on Bandcamp. Finding it weird soothing for this hangover. 

*shit, just seen that you've added samples into the release, will be chucking these on to my Octatrack post haste...

Edited by Alan Ord

Like this a lot. Some great sound design and variety, just bought it on Bandcamp. Finding it weird soothing for this hangover. 

*shit, just seen that you've added samples into the release, will be chucking these on to my Octatrack post haste...

Thanks dude! Appreciate the support  :beer: , looking forward to hearing any octatrack rendition  :cool: .