IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

Burgers are 100X better with any good, strong/sharp cheese. People around here far too often throw a kraft plastic on top of their burger and call it a day, though. Heathens. 

kraft singles or equivalent are just weird (to me). 

Why not just buy real cheese? I don't understand. Real cheese is cheaper than singles (here), and better. Actual food. Etc.

Kraft singles, and similar Processed Cheese Food Products, are easy to slap on a kid's sandwich. I honestly just think people grow up eating that garbage and never bother trying anything else. 

Edited by doublename

Those plasticky kraft singles are great for burgers though.

I hate to agree, but a good ole' american style cheeseburger with some of these salty plasticky non-food squares is just dandy.

incidentally..

No way in hell i'm paying for that undoubtedly overpriced, weak ass drink. Proportion is way off 

I'm just tickled here realizing that we hit Kavinsky's fetish. I envision this thread as a rowdy room full of laughs and talking over one another. The bondage gif gets thrown up and in mid-laugh, his face instantly goes solemn. "where is that from?" he asks with thinly veiled desire.

Did anyone even answer the poor slave boy? This is a no slut-shaming zone

Kavinsky, it's from the NIN Broken video. Just wait til you see what leads up to that shot  :wink:

Those plasticky kraft singles are great for burgers though.

I hate to agree, but a good ole' american style cheeseburger with some of these salty plasticky non-food squares is just dandy.
Yup and if you do one of those "special sauces" like a thousand/mustard thing, it can melt into the sauce unlike other cheeses. Sounds gross but it's actually awesome.

mmm... incidentally, we're making burgers tonight. I might just try that. Big mac sauce should do the trick no?

Do they sell this worldwide? I've got it at home, been itching to try it to see if it's the same as mcds.

MCd-sauces-Canada-620x413.jpg

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Fuckin...didnt mcdonalds do that thing recently? Where they handed out bottles of big mac sauce to celebrate something, which subsequently ended up on ebay for thousand$$$? I dont understand, it's pretty much mayo/relish/ketchup AKA thousand island AKA russian dressing AKA "burger sauce"

it's pretty much mayo/relish/ketchup AKA thousand island AKA russian dressing AKA "burger sauce"

meh, for $5 a bottle I'll let them mix it for me with the proper proportions 

convenience for my fat lazy arse =)

Bulk, stop bumping this pathetic thread up to the top, it was poorly conceived from the outset yet gathered momentum at an early stage despite having nothing. It's shit. Don't wanna see it up here, get it outta here

Bulk, stop bumping this pathetic thread up to the top, it was poorly conceived from the outset yet gathered momentum at an early stage despite having nothing. It's shit. Don't wanna see it up here, get it outta here

It ain't bad, might keep all the trainwreck/derailing quarantined to a single thread

*uploads pic of a piece of pineapple on top of a totinos pizza roll*

suck on my pineapple on pizza

*uploads pic of a piece of pineapple on top of a totinos pizza roll*

pineapple salsa for totino pizza rolls lol

recipesIMG1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know what's popular to put on pizza in Tokyo now? Homeless dude pubez. The Japanese have a very acute sense of taste, so they know when the pubez are just normal pubez doused in vinegar, dog shit, and non-homeless dude smegma. You can't fake homeless pubez if you tried. Counterfeiting holograms is easier than getting that genuine homeless dude pubez aftertaste, which I suppose is a combination of regret and orgasm.

Anyway, the yakuza who control the homeless dude pubez market don't want this to get out, because they know that there are foreign homeless dudes who are willing to work less than the industry standard approx $500 an ounce. Market price for homeless dude pubez in Tokyo is like $10,000 an ounce.

You thought Kobe beef was special? ...Ha!