IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

Cheese pizza is fucking valid.

The best thing about cheese pizza is that there is no pineapple on it.

Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeño pizza is the business. Deprive yourself if you so wish, peasant.

this man knows

pissed me off. Tried to get this last night, was really anticipating it. Gf ordered. Heard the woman ask what the last ingredient was (pineapple), she repeated it, and we got the pizza sans pineapple.

ffs

Pepperoni, pineapple and jalapeño pizza is the business. Deprive yourself if you so wish, peasant.

this man knows

pissed me off. Tried to get this last night, was really anticipating it. Gf ordered. Heard the woman ask what the last ingredient was (pineapple), she repeated it, and we got the pizza sans pineapple.

ffs

She was trying to protect you.

this man knows

ffs

She was trying to protect you.

it hurt my feels. I get one cheat meal a week and that was it. =(

The Hawaiiphobia in this thread is downright problematic

The only good food to come out of Hawaii (besides, like, actual, raw fruits like pineapple without some dad-joke excuse for a presentation like putting it on a fucking pizza) are loco moco and Macadamia nuts. Hawaiian pizza isn't even Hawaiian, didn't someone post something in this thread about it coming from Cleveland or some shit?

The only good food to come out of Hawaii (besides, like, actual, raw fruits like pineapple without some dad-joke excuse for a presentation like putting it on a fucking pizza) are loco moco and Macadamia nuts. Hawaiian pizza isn't even Hawaiian, didn't someone post something in this thread about it coming from Cleveland or some shit?

Don't forget Spam Musubi!

(I've actually never had it but FUCK I want to)

me too, thanks

*high five*

Loved the ones he was filming from behind the counter in a shitty menswear store he had to work in. Pork Rinds will always be my favourite though

Don't forget Spam Musubi!

(I've actually never had it but FUCK I want to)

lol that's funny that I forgot that - I just ate that for lunch 2 days ago. Yes, spam musubi is the shit although I will say my wife makes better spam musubi than anything I had in Hawaii. Also, consider making your own - as long as you can make decent sticky rice, the only really weird thing you need is this: https://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Helper-TD-064-Musubi-Sushi/dp/B000FWOB5S

Poke is alright too but I'd rather just have good old maguro nigiri. Those weird purple dinner rolls (poi, I think?) are pretty good too.

me too, thanks

*high five*

Loved the ones he was filming from behind the counter in a shitty menswear store he had to work in. Pork Rinds will always be my favourite though

the Papa John's episode, yiss. he seemed quite depressed at the time.

Hawaiian pizza is Canadian. Came from Ontario in the 1960s. Originator recently died.

You're welcome for pineapple on pizza, rest of world =)

How about pancakes, maple syrup and bacon

all good things, imo.

we also invented ginger beef, and "ping pong" shows.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj