IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

NJ...I still remember that day getting off school in 4th grade when that one asshole neo-Nazi kid named Mario ran up behind me and literally kicked me in the ass.

But needless to say there were some decent pizzerias in the area.

Even the garden [state] variety assholes hated that guy though. He had some issues.

Yeah the pizza in South Jersey was the shit, high baseline standard and none of that fork-eating, weird topping bullshit. Classic, unpretentious, well-made cheese and pepperoni slices to be found everywhere. Some the best I've ever had. That's one great food that's a little harder to find in WA, although if you look around you can find some decent slices that are at least East Coast inspired.

I still remember Pirone's right by Tarnsfield Plaza. We grabbed those monster calzones from there coming home after a massive rainstorm one day. The owner there was also named Mario, lol. But he was much more hospitable.

Did he do the "itsa me, Mario!" voice? If so awesome.

This was still pre-1996.

This has always been a thing hasn't it - How come the internet seems to have only just realised this is a thing ?

2021 Internet discusses the new-fangled peanut butter/jelly combination.

2027 Coke Float discovery

2032 Oreos in milk innovation

This has always been a thing hasn't it - How come the internet seems to have only just realised this is a thing ?

Are you referring to pineapple on pizza, or rubin putting pineapple up his behind?

One time we went hardcore on pineapple pizza by deciding to put pineapple in the butthole.

Growing up, imagining even having COLOR handheld games seemed as far away as teleportation public transport does now.  But we now live in the future, where handheld CG games can talk about pineapple pizza.

Edited by peace 7