IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

I agree that blue cheese is fucked, and yet I've become obsessed with it.  My mouth craves the weirdness - ordered a blue cheese burger just this Wednesday.  I was about to say something about never having blue cheese on pizza, but it just occurred to me I have had it on one of those premade oven-ready pizzas.  I don't recall tasting any blue cheese though, so it may have been some other cheese dyed blue.  Still good.

I had pizza yesterday that had pineapple, chicken, AND BBQ sauce!

Where's sweepstakes?  :spiteful:

edit: lol I guess that's not the first time I've posted that in this thread.  :facepalm: 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Goat cheese on pizza or burgers is also delicious

Yea. Goat cheese is good but it also tastes like dirty private parts. But in a good way.

Goat cheese is absolutely delish and tastes more like perfectly acceptable private parts. Maybe we have different standards. Ahem.

Never had goat cheese on pizza though, could be interesting. What goes well with it, pizza-wise?

Yea. Goat cheese is good but it also tastes like dirty private parts. But in a good way.

Goat cheese is absolutely delish and tastes more like perfectly acceptable private parts. Maybe we have different standards. Ahem.

Never had goat cheese on pizza though, could be interesting. What goes well with it, pizza-wise?

Well once I made a pizza with goat cheese, beetroot and rucola. It was pretty naisu.

rucola, arugulua, rocket salad or whatever you call it

Edited by Thiefinger

Yeah, I'm guessing a combo with some sort of lamb meat and olives should work as well.

Well, depends which cheese it is. I was thinking feta, but maybe that's lamb and not goat.

Chevre with caramelised onion and cured ham is nice.

Edited by Gocab

Goat cheese comes stock on one of the Mediterranean pizzas I get at Publix...but I forget what brand it is. Anyway, it's good.  

Burgers are 100X better with any good, strong/sharp cheese. People around here far too often throw a kraft plastic on top of their burger and call it a day, though. Heathens. 

kraft singles or equivalent are just weird (to me). 

Why not just buy real cheese? I don't understand. Real cheese is cheaper than singles (here), and better. Actual food. Etc.