IGNORED

Pizza with pineapple on it is the worst thing humanity has perpetrated

Dan C

Am I right to interpret that finger as saying "fuck you Russian Imperial beer, Pizza Hawai is my beer from now on"?

Also, they spelt Hawaii wrong... unless this beer is brewed with pizza from a small town in Japan.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

Am I right to interpret that finger as saying "fuck you Russian Imperial beer, Pizza Hawai is my beer from now on"?

Also, they spelt Hawaii wrong... unless this beer is brewed with pizza from a small town in Japan.

they've put one of them double-dot accents on the I to stand in for the standard second I it appears.

Putting rings of pineapple on the pizza though is not an actual thing though is it ?

Not that I've ever heard of. Just par for the course with YT videos looking for WILD REACTIONS! tho. They're the fucking worst.

At my pizza place job like 15 years ago we had this sweet chunky pizza sauce we used for like some kind of special pizza, was so fucking delish with pepperoni and canadian bacon and pineapple toppings. Plenty savory but also sweet in v yummy ways.

Also think this was the other pizza thread (they're blurring together) but BBQ sauce pizza at Cici's is about as good as any other *ahem* 'specialty' pizza they do there, which is to say, it's a little different flavor and is edible. But I'm not against it, have tried it elsewhere, it's okay. Not great.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

This thread's making me crave a pizza containing pineapple, bacon, and possibly one other topping, but I haven't yet figured out what.

just occured to me I've never tried pizza containing both pineapple and garlic.  that sounds fucked up, but what if it's actually the best flavour combination and no one's ever bothered trying it?

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

3 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

This thread's making me crave a pizza containing pineapple, bacon, and possibly one other topping, but I haven't yet figured out what.

just occured to me I've never tried pizza containing both pineapple and garlic.  that sounds fucked up, but what if it's actually the best flavour combination and no one's ever bothered trying it?

Chicken goes well with pineapple imo

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

My girlfriend made one the other night and it was great. 

I've also accidentally cut a pear using a knife I'd just used to cut garlic, and then used the pear in a salad. It was an unusual combination but not offensive. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Pineapple, ham, back bacon, green pepper. Thank me after you cum. 

• Big Brain 1

Pineapple with Pizza was actually made by the Nazi's, but when Hitler found out about it, he immediately shut down the project citing worry over "egregious human rights violations". The man who apparently came up with the idea was "disappeared" shortly thereafter.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:03 AM, Brisbot said:

Pineapple with Pizza was actually made by the Nazi's, but when Hitler found out about it, he immediately shut down the project citing worry over "egregious human rights violations". The man who apparently came up with the idea was "disappeared" shortly thereafter.

Hitler gave vegetarians a bad name 

• 1 year later...