IGNORED

Freeform - Above/Below/Beyond (Bedroom Research)

Extralife

https://www.facebook.com/bedroomresearch/

Simon Pyke is one of my all time favorite music makers.  Have loved his work since the earliest releases on Worm Interface, Skam, and Warp.  Seems like he is returning very soon for one final curtain call under this moniker.  As usual, artwork designed by his brother, Matt (ex-Designers Republic).  

I am beyond excited to get some new music from one of the masters.

Hell yeah, super excited for this. Freeform has released a ton of absolutely killer material over the years. His tracks tend to have a really organic feel to them, like they're weird little bubbling science experiments or something. Sets him apart from a lot of the super cold sterile brainbeatz out there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so is there anyway to get the discounted pack of all the albums on bandcamp? i really hate how bleep stores have separate accounts for each artist because it's fucking dumb and annoying.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Bump.

I’m replaying all these albums as of late and am totally absorbed in the worlds he has built.

If you haven’t got this yet...I’d highly recommend doing so. Really excellent, weird summertime music.

• 2 years later...

Regular bump. 

I just made a playlist of all my Freeform/Simon Pyke material I’ve collected.

“Freeform Radio” - his entire catalogue played randomly. It’s amazing at how well it flows. Each track is its own world and it’s own puzzle piece into each other.

I just hit “Playtime” now. Damn, this is good.

Archived