IGNORED

I used to confide in a lot of people here, this was my home away from home, and it feels like you've abandoned me.

Qalab Wighek

i think posting yours and your parents real names, and your place/date of birth on a public forum is dangerous and a sign of a bad mental state.

reaching out to people you don't know, on a public internet messageboard for support is also probably not the best plan.

i understand you're probably feeling desperate and feel you need any support you can get, but i think this thread could potentially worsen things.

my advice is to delete it asap.

agreed I think BCM generally gives fairly good advice

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather be known than not. You'd be surprised how much anonymity can be dangerous once you're targeted by creeps. Fame at this point is a safety mechanism. I need to get a GoPro.

I'm going to recieve a sizable amount of money soon and I will hopefully be able to avoid homelessness / perhaps things even worse than that which I thought was inevitable. I am very grateful for this opportunity, if it comes to fruition. Whoever you are, you may have saved my life by buying my families property. Thank you.

lol. that song was all the rage back when I lived in Oklahoma. I lived a few hours from you, Locust Grove.

edit: srry I have nothing of value to add to the conversation. Just remember that song being played all the time. 

edit edit: also echo Brian's sentiments. 

It looks like you've been dealing with large amounts of pain and suffering out there. Agree with bulk vanderhooj, this money should be spent on therapy and drugs that will take the pain away. Then work can begin on a new album and show the world how talented you are.

Agree with bulk vanderhooj, this money should be spent on therapy and drugs that will take the pain away. 

eh, I'd not recommend drugs 

just "help".

wow, i hope your parents didn't sell their house to support you!

Pfft no, it's just a bunch of worthless land that was passed down from older generations. Also my dad has been dead for over 10 years.

I will be fine. The only thing you guys can realistically do to help me is put money in my paypal account (the more money the better my next album is). Feel free to continue this thread without me, I'm busy.

yes we should all send money asap. 

btw posting with your real name, a quick google search shows meth charges. We're trying to be supportive etc but when a google search gives us that, it's hard to "send money".

I mean no offense here, this is a really helpful community. I was drinking 30+ oz a day of hard liquor and the nice people here tolerated my drunk ass and set me straight. 

I'm just saying, most members here aren't oblivious and have already googled your name and thus, "send money" won't result in what you're looking for my friend.

Hard hearing this shit from a stranger, I get it. I hope you don't get defensive or combative, I'm an ally, even if it doesn't seem like it. We are being honest and forthright in that it seems most members just want you to get healthy. That's all. <3

Yeah I was homeless. Bad time period that was. About 3 years ago I think? Try being homeless and not doing drugs at the same time.

Uh oh you found out I'm not absolutely perfect >_< Now the world will end. Anyway...

I'm not blaming you at all, I've been there... I'm just saying, simply asking for money isn't a tangible path to wellness round these parts. 

There are a ton of people here that are willing to listen to you through PM etc, myself included. I've lived around your parts and fuck me was I ever depressed. 

Just consider that you may need help, even if help is through peer counselling (whomever your peers are, WATMM members, doctors, etc). 

I'm always available to chat with via pm, don't be a stranger. I hope this scenario ends up well. :)

Archived