IGNORED

Chicago thread

d3ld0t

Any Chicago heads out there? I feel like I might the only one here. If not we should fuck shit up and play some acid tracks somewhere!

post-13108-0-75164800-1497921240_thumb.jpg

well whylessness lives in chicago but he got banned for posting bad anime memes. i met him at the jlin actress show. where were u

i am in chicago all the time but i'm moving to finland next month srry :(

well whylessness lives in chicago but he got banned for posting bad anime memes. i met him at the jlin actress show. where were u

I was out of town, unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it). Was sad to miss the show.

But I was at Foodman/Fultono..Where were you?!?!?!? One of the best shows I've been to in a hot minute.

Last few shows I went to were that, Plaid (ruled), and Clark/Com Truise (which sucked).

:)

yeah sadly don't *live* in chicago... wish i did. at that perfect cross-section of affordable and luxuries of a world city. kind of unique in a way (at least in the states) 

is there anything cool this weekend? I'd imagine it's all v prideful.... (not a bad thing obvs just not always the vibe for watmm musics)

Sadly nothing worth mentioning but I'd be down to play some tracks somewhere :). Unfortunately I only like braindance / acid so I can't figure out how to get into places that would let me DJ haha

BUT I do have a badass telescope and I would be down to drive somewhere and scope some planets and shit.

theres this stupid restaurant called rainforest cafe where everything is decorated like a rainforest with vines and animal sounds and shit. its a major tourist trap and nobody from here goes there. as a result is the butt of many jokes. its only funny if you live here, which probably seems like the stupidest shit ever (it is)

apparently part of the money goes towards the rainforests but i highly doubt it

EDIT apparently its a chain which is why you probably recognize it and are wondering why i bothered to post it. explanation still applies

hahaha so true. i always associate rainforest cafe with chicago somehow as well. rock and roll mcdonalds too.

their website rules. it says 2017 on the bottom but it feels like 97!

YES. You can't have a Chicago thread without a Wesley Willis.

Got any favorites? Mine is

Here's mine:

those are good ones. im a alanis nerd so my fav is always mtv2's

Archived