IGNORED

underworld is my oasis

dr lopez

Agree with the sentiments about Oblivion WIth Bells, two weeks ago (inspired by this thread) I Spotifyed OWB but wasn't expecting much tbh....

I love that buzz you get when not only is the music really good but you're surprised how wrong your expectations were (which I think soups up the enjoyment level even more)

Yep marvellous album

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

The fanbase has been having a big moan about the number of remixes on that 4CD set over on the Born Dirty forums, and rightly so. Although some of those mixes are decent, none of them really have the spark that makes Underworld so magical. 

Riverrun, now there's an unfairly overlooked chapter of their discography. I've never been too fond of Pizza for Eggs for some reason, but Lovelybrokenthing and I'm a Big Sister are stupendous. I'd love them to get a wider release, even a physical release, one day, although I'm sure it won't happen.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

hey it's Saturday afternoon! (in my part of the world) and time for another 'necro bump' 

all I have on for the rest of the day is a few beers and a bottle of wine. And of course to blast savage tuneage from the bottom of the garden (in a shed thankfully)

My Underworld knowledge is 'fair', and I'd admit a little patchy when it comes to all the remixes and b-sides

Just imagine my joy when a few minutes ago I discovered this 

Hoof this one as loud as you can!

3 hours ago, beerwolf said:

hey it's Saturday afternoon! (in my part of the world) and time for another 'necro bump' 

all I have on for the rest of the day is a few beers and a bottle of wine. And of course to blast savage tuneage from the bottom of the garden (in a shed thankfully)

My Underworld knowledge is 'fair', and I'd admit a little patchy when it comes to all the remixes and b-sides

Just imagine my joy when a few minutes ago I discovered this 

Hoof this one as loud as you can!

Yessir that’s a nice tune.

Archived