IGNORED

Lagrangian Acid

d3ld0t

I really enjoyed this, sad when it ended. love what you do with percussion in here. felt like it was about to explode before it ended... gimme more!

Thanks!! TBH I wanted to play this at a gig in Feb and just ended it so I could have something to mix in. Will def revisit and post more trax from the same vintage.

Thanks for listening!

Too glitchy for me. Sounds like AFX Analord era acid. I really don't get the obsession with that sound lol. Sorry man just not my cup of tea although I can really appreciate the technical nature of this track and the effort you would have gone into putting this together. Sorry I hope I don't sound like a dick. :-)

Great stuff! I especially love the high pitched synth jabs starting at around 1:24.

Like ladalaika, I was also sad when this ended. 2:27 seems too short for something this entertaining.

From reading TheBro's comment, I now have to go back and re-listen to all that old analord acid. Been a while now. Good stuff.

It's very nice, but I agree it sounds very reminiscent of Analord.  Try putting more of your own unique spin / voice on it.

Archived