IGNORED

What is your favourite Field Day LP track?

Time Tourist

Favourite Field Day LP track  

56 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite track off the Field Day LP?

• A1
    • A2
    • A3
    • A4
    • A5
    • B1
    • B2
    • B3
    • B4
    • B5
    • B6

weirdly enough I'm sat here, right now at the 24.15 mark

it's too early to say, but I seriously love this fucking album, and the track you're refering to is one of the best

but this album is a delight almost from beginning to end, I say almost 'cause I'm not too keen on the 3rd track and maybe the 10th, apart from that it's end to end Aphex brilliance in my book

weirdly enough I'm sat here, right now at the 24.15 mark

it's too early to say, but I seriously love this fucking album, and the track you're refering to is one of the best

but this album is a delight almost from beginning to end, I say almost 'cause I'm not too keen on the 3rd track and maybe the 10th, apart from that it's end to end Aphex brilliance in my book

Have the same feeling towards the 4th track... All the others are brilliant... 

Stuck between A1, A5, and B1 at the moment. The whole record is fantastic, it's hard to pick a favorite on either side!

EDIT: The more I listen back on the record the harder it is to pick

be rinsing this again ​today *does funny little jig* and perhaps B3 will edge it (by a whisker)

have to say I love the last tune, though it seems a bit of a simple, cheeky number, it's the type of thing I like

I voted B2 because I love those T17 Phase Out, T08+4 and T13 quadraverb vibes and I wish there would be an infinite number of this kind of experiments.

Other favourites are B3, B4, A2 and A5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Top track from the extended version is T08 dx1+5.

That song sounds a little better each time I hear it.

Can't wait for some of these newer T-tracks to unfurl over time as well. My favorite extended mix track is T13 Quadraverbia. If you have surround sound on your headphones try listening to it like that, 

Top track from the extended version is T08 dx1+5.

That song sounds a little better each time I hear it.

Can't wait for some of these newer T-tracks to unfurl over time as well. My favorite extended mix track is T13 Quadraverbia. If you have surround sound on your headphones try listening to it like that,

Yes! That tune on cans is unfuckwithable

Archived