IGNORED

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson

bendish

If Trump gets his own thread, this utter disgrace of British society needs his own too.

I'll kick us off with his interview yesterday which is basically indicative of how terrible a human being he is.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/21/hang-on-a-second-boris-johnson-flounders-on-interview-circuit

• 1 year later...

He's like Farage, he has engineered a cult of personality, that a lot of suckers (if I believe what I've heard on LBC over the years) have fallen head over heels with. Boris and Nigel will return Blighty to their own personal perception of glory! Same goes for Corbyn. Another cunt I don't trust as far as I could throw.

Even Heseltine was on the BBC news an hour ago saying he would vote for Liberal Democrats. 

That's enough political posting for me for a month (highway to the Danger Zone)

Edited by beer badger

The whole accelerationist argument is an alluring one.

i wanted trump to win in order to hold a mirror up to America 

it’s always the vulnerable that suffer as a result though 

cant wish these cunts on anyone 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Not that I care about being British...but how is that the UK can be 'home' to literally every featured WATMM artist and create so many political idiots?

Maybe there is a correlation.

Uk and USA are always mirroring each other like an alternate dimension where things are the same but slightly different. The hair, The hair, the hair the hair. He's going to win

1 minute ago, marf said:

Uk and USA are always mirroring each other like an alternate dimension where things are the same but slightly different. The hair, The hair, the hair the hair. He's going to win

Have you been introduced to Michael Fabricant (genetically inferior Boris Johnson...yea it's possible)? Or Rory Stewart (Hugh Grant made a military gap year movie) even?

Poor old James O'Brien on LBC sounds utterly shell-shocked and deflated atm. The remarks he's made about Boris live on air over the years are jaw dropping insulting. He hates him on a very high level, and maybe now he realises the double whammy of his second worst nightmare (after Brexit) is coming true!

I have a lot of time for James, but I cannot lie and say I won't tune in if Boris is made PM and laugh at O'Brien crying into his cornflakes. 

It is so hard to believe there are people out there supporting these imbeciles

and only imbeciles are coming to power

what the hell

my unpleasant theory is that uk wants to secure a sizeable share in the future imperialist expansion spearheaded by usa. and staying in EU makes this impossible. so... there. 

i really hope this warmongering is just me overthinking on this

May was ‘resilient’.

Now Johnson is ‘charismatic’.

The fucking news. 

1 minute ago, cichlisuite said:

It is so hard to believe there are people out there supporting these imbeciles

and only imbeciles are coming to power

what the hell

my unpleasant theory is that uk wants to secure a sizeable share in the future imperialist expansion spearheaded by usa. and staying in EU makes this impossible. so... there. 

i really hope this warmongering is just me overthinking on this

Yea far too much thinking. Just repeated self-harm. Own goals galore. No plan. No idea. 

13 hours ago, bendish said:

Not that I care about being British...but how is that the UK can be 'home' to literally every featured WATMM artist and create so many political idiots?

Maybe there is a correlation.

The Brits are classic country of contradictions my friend. One day on the news we are all ultra polite, reserved and thoroughly decent folk baking Victoria sponges, the following day there are a savage pack of blood thirsty beastly hooligans smashing up your city.

That's why we have artistic legends by the bucket load but political dimwits by the truckload. I'm happy with this.

baffling the stupidity on both sides of the pond. reality is way more twisted and crazy than any political satire show could ever be and unlike fictional stories, i am afraid, the bad guys get away with it all after causing suffering to countless people all over the world.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Come on this bitch deserves his own hell scape thread

arrogant, entitled, ignorant, racist, lying, incompetent embarrassment of an excuse for UK march towards hell

holy lol, It's gonna be nothing if not entertaining:

Labour’s Laura Smith asks if Johnson will apologise for what he said about how investigating historical child abuse was spaffing money against the wall.

Johnson says this country can be proud of its record on child abuse.

For non-englishism speakers, 'spaffing' is slang for spunking. So that's a reference to ejaculating in connection with a statement on child abuse. Follwed by the very easily taken the wrong way statement of being 'proud' of the UK's child abuse record.

lolz abound

• Farnsworth 2