IGNORED

RA Label of the Month: CPU Records

Extralife

Hell yes, look forward to reading this. This is one of those labels I probably would not know of outside of WATMM, glad too see them spotlighted by RA

The only reason I even know about that label is because Dave Monolith released an EP on it. Solid label.

I especially love how they are reminding everybody about how awesome Cygnus is.  

....about time for a new release Phillip?

I had the pleasure of opening for him last year. It was a great set, and hardware-only if I recall correctly. The opening DJ canceled, so I pulled double duty and played a two hour set. It was a hell of a night!

The only reason I even know about that label is because Dave Monolith released an EP on it. Solid label.

I especially love how they are reminding everybody about how awesome Cygnus is.  

....about time for a new release Phillip?

I had the pleasure of opening for him last year. It was a great set, and hardware-only if I recall correctly. The opening DJ canceled, so I pulled double duty and played a two hour set. It was a hell of a night!

That sounds like an awesome night.  Seeing him open for Autechre last year in Austin was at the peak of my IDM live experiences.

Your stuff isn't half bad either!  Just checking out some of your tracks now.

Think it massively over-emphasised the Warp homage and not that it's mostly an electro label.

sheffield UK... THEY MUST BE RELATED 100%

it's an angle sure but I think it's with good intentions - name checks are a necessary evil to draw in as many people as they can I suppose - especially for labels slipping under the radar

Archived