IGNORED

Bocbocbocboc

YangYing

Man these two music makers are very tricky customers

I would of definitely of expected something by now, Tomorrows Harvest was quite some time ago....

No doubt since the return of Field Marshal Richard D James I'm pretty chilled out in the realm of IDM, I'm not so chomping at the bit

Quite admire their steely-eyed nature to some degree, but would also admire a lets-unleash-the-Hexagon-Sun-rockets!! nature much, much more

They retired from making music. They're all about UFC and Madden '18 for Playstation 4 these days. Marcus just crashed his Chevy Camaro and has been putting mad work into it.

Look lads, I tell thee, one day I'd just like a down to earth, man to man chat about BoC without it descending into farce, riddles, trolling or jizz-wank-gobbledeygook nonsense! Like hunter-trappers round the gloaming of campfire embers with a bottle of whiskey, and a cart full of the spoils of a hard-days killing.

I'd like to approach this subject with an attitude akin to Ray Mears having to carve a canoe from the trunk of a tree. One of determination, focus and sheer bloody mindedness. Just like our nemesis's!  

I think this day is far, far away *stares deeper into the flames*

Mike & Marcus are yet to complete their new album because track 17 ('Monomial Polynomial Tipi') still needs a specific embellishment in the left channel audible at 1:10. Mike has determined that this atmospheric resonance needs to be produced by striking the caudal vertebrae of an endangered 'Gough Island Bunting' against a Bougarabou made from tanned Giraffe skin and the heartwood of a 666 year old Armenian Oak that died of Canker Rot (they've apparently located such a tree after years of inquiry and searching according to my source). The "issues beyond the band's control" that MDG made mention of were, in fact, the brothers waiting for the proper collection permits to be processed by UNESCO so they could travel to Gough Island to collect several Bunting specimens. This process is complicated further by the Sandison's insistence that the chosen Bunting be suffering from a rare degenerative bone condition called Rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata so as to produce the desired B Mixolydian polyphony when struck against the hide. As per Marcus' calculations the recording of the drum strike needs to be performed and recorded within the upper-leftmost corner of the 'Tomb of the Eagles' in Orkney, Scotland on the autumnal equinox using an RCA Type 77-DX Microphone that had Grape Kool-Aid spilt inside the diaphragm in the 1970s.

Mike & Marcus are yet to complete their new album because track 17 ('Monomial Polynomial Tipi') still needs a specific embellishment in the left channel audible at 1:10. Mike has determined that this atmospheric resonance needs to be produced by striking the caudal vertebrae of an endangered 'Gough Island Bunting' against a Bougarabou made from tanned Giraffe skin and the heartwood of a 666 year old Armenian Oak that died of Canker Rot (they've apparently located such a tree after years of inquiry and searching according to my source). The "issues beyond the band's control" that MDG made mention of were, in fact, the brothers waiting for the proper collection permits to be processed by UNESCO so they could travel to Gough Island to collect several Bunting specimens. This process is complicated further by the Sandison's insistence that the chosen Bunting be suffering from a rare degenerative bone condition called Rhizomelic chondrodysplasia punctata so as to produce the desired B Mixolydian polyphony when struck against the hide. As per Marcus' calculations the recording of the drum strike needs to be performed and recorded within the upper-leftmost corner of the 'Tomb of the Eagles' in Orkney, Scotland on the autumnal equinox using an RCA Type 77-DX Microphone that had Grape Kool-Aid spilt inside the diaphragm in the 1970s.

I love you man

the Owl of Minerva awakes from his slumber

hehe, quite literally! i have been doing way too much sleeping as of late...

edit: as for new boc, I hope and hope there ain't more one can do 

Archived