IGNORED

watmming at the airport

brian trageskin

had lunch at mcdonald's. watch the girls go by (i'm single so no guilt) while listening to music, watching youtube videos. 

i feel like i'm patrick bateman or something. jeez some of the girls are really hot. 

i should probably listen to human story 3 or something. 

i feel powerful and filthy. 

What exactly is making you feel powerful and like Patrick Bateman? The fact that you are eating McDonald's and gawking at other people? Sounds more like you are a fool.

Are you thinking about murdering people for fun? If so, stay far away from me.

• Like 2

I always buy a copy of Mojo. Pretty good music magazine and saves battery on your phone. It's a win win situation. Unless of course your about 16 years old and don't want to read about Van Der Graf Generator, Frank Zappa, Gong or Hawkwind. 

Lol this reminds me back when you would go into chatmm and recommend people to read holocaust denying nazi apologistic literature and ignoring logic reasoning from others

Something you never had the balls to talk about openly on watmm, quite a big contrast to this cutesy thread you just made

lol guys... 

"holocaust denying nazi apologistic literature" - i don't deny believing there was no holocaust project and no holocaust perpetrated. i still believe that.

i used to think it was a dangerous opinion to share. 

the only downer here is the armed soldiers patroling. 

The Patrick Bateman angle suddenly makes more sense now. 

lol. don't worry, i'm not a violent person and i'm not angry at anybody anymore :) 

lol. don't worry, i'm not a violent person and i'm not angry at anybody anymore :) 

that's an interesting angle... a holocaust denier that's not anti-zionist... "nothing against jews, just sayin the holocaust didnt happen and i'm quite happy about that cause it wouldve been a real tragedy"

Which airport are you in mate? Bogota? Reads like Colombia, have you noticed a prolific number of people with cosmetic surgery?

Edited by Echolalia

that's an interesting angle... a holocaust denier that's not anti-zionist... "nothing against jews, just sayin the holocaust didnt happen and i'm quite happy about that cause it wouldve been a real tragedy"

i never had anything against jews in the first place. 

not sure what you believe zionism or anti-zionism is though. i personally don't label myself this or that anymore, i've grown suspicious of labels. 

Which airport are you in mate? Bogota? Reads like Colombia, have you noticed a prolific number of people with cosmetic surgery?

what? i'm in paris-cdg

this went from 0 to 100 in a millisecond

More like 0 to 11 million, am I right?

Sorry, I'll get my coat.