IGNORED

exm - Modulus (Touched Music)

• 1 year later...

EXM has lots of precious gems. Let me bring "Move Section" to your attention. This track reminds me of Lexaunculpt style (Oddrey merged) with a beautiful, ethereal plucky melodic etc. ending. EXM to me is bringing a lot of those Ae techniques to perfection or at least refining them.

https://exmat.bandcamp.com/album/move-section

On his Modulus album, 5 and Ignatio... 

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to wonder if all of these recent single-track releases will be collected into an album at some point. I honestly hate the trend of posting single tracks as albums because I always feel like I'm getting suckered into paying twice.

(And yes, I realize that some of them are name-your-price. Still just annoying to me somehow – go ahead and throw tracks up on soundcloud or whatever, but I like knowing what are actual releases and what are "hey check out the latest thing I did". Necrodroid is grumpy this morning.)

Edited by sherkaner
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 12:28 PM, Touched Music said:

Yeah, someone here @ WATMM is pretty much hyping Meltt - I like it, but I'm not going crazy about it.

I also don't like the single track releases, less because of money, but for practical reasons. Maybe I'm too conservative...

Recognized his "Autumn is coming" track the other day... if you don't know it, listen:

Edited by Guest

• 11 months later...