IGNORED

Hack Acid

Some really cool ideas in here, i dig the interplay between the bass and percussion. I feel like maybe it could benefit from some melodic pads with reverb to flesh out the sound a bit.

Some really cool ideas in here, i dig the interplay between the bass and percussion. I feel like maybe it could benefit from some melodic pads with reverb to flesh out the sound a bit.

Thanks for listening  This is not my typical style, kind of a sketch to break up my workflow a bit...I definitely agree it could use some filling out...

Agreed...nice interplay between the elements but the snare makes it hard to listen to ... needs to be pulled back a bit. I like the hat and blip sequencing in the second half. 

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it much. Mixing has never been my strong point so I appreciate the specific feedback. Thanks very much for listening... Cheers~

• 4 months later...

Here's another newer track, more typical of my style. Adding to this thread rather than starting a new one and clogging up the works.

this is very interesting! the first part of the track reminds of robots talking at the beginning of alien, but later it becomes MASSIVE. nicely done man!

Archived