IGNORED

Tomorrowland 2017

Ivan Ooze

I wish I could get a gig there and play nothing but the saddest ambient and then get that fucking helicopter he talks about to crash into the audience.

just the right level of bleak, lovely

check out our prime minister with some of his evil minions taking a selfie behind some shit dj at yet another tomorrowland shitfest this weekend. Reptilians are real

b051b8f4-743e-11e7-99b0-592801074e51_web

i believe that we all need a bit of medicine after seeing those videos of toomrrowshitland::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'd rather go to Tomorrowland tripping on Datura than listen to that fucking album a second time :^)

it really sucks when people enjoy things

T58Bp.jpg

but they're morons and our job is to ridicule them! is that really hard to understand?! 

:notsureifsirius hour

• 2 weeks later...

i believe that we all need a bit of medicine after seeing those videos of toomrrowshitland::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'd rather go to Tomorrowland tripping on Datura than listen to that fucking album a second time :^)

Fucking lol

Best reaction to Tim Hecker yet. 

Fucking lol

Best reaction to Tim Hecker yet. 

no

:emotawesomepm9: hi hello :wink:

Archived