IGNORED

Cty Nght - House / Electronic

lyst

Yea so took a little sidestep / foray into the house genre for this track (I THINK!).  So its not going to be anything mind blowing, but a nice lofi chill tune to bump.  Don't expect anything crazy, was not the intention-- but I do believe my signature sound is still there.

https://soundcloud.com/mylamine/mylamine-cty-nght

I also think my sound as far as mixing goes, this may be my best work yet.  My ear is getting better I think.

Cheers!  :beer:

Really nice tune, love the atmosphere. The sidechain is a little intense but everything else is solid through my earbuds

Thanks man!  Yea, when in doubt, side chain until your ears hurt.  Lol, playing.  

Nice, thick sound that.

Appreciate that.

:beer:

Pretty great atmosphere... not a mood i'd normally get into. The dubby bass sound is good and the pads are super lush. When the piano keys first came in i felt it was slightly jarring... i don't mind the side chain at all. I also think the clap could use a bit of slight equing however i am listening to this on buds. What is the set up?

Hell yea I want that shit to be jarring.

Thanks on the atmosphere comment.

As far as set up goes, Ableton, MPK49, and Headphones.  Mixing-wise I tried to listen to it on many different sources, bluetooth speakers, car speakers, crappy earphones, good earphones.  Patience is a huge virtue in this regard.

Archived