IGNORED

Mt. Fuji 2017 Cassette

dudenorth

So 'Nagradrums 2+7' is 'Beautiful Japanese People'???

Besides that one, there are only a few tracks of real interest here: 

Short Forgotten Produk Trk

2 Nx Neotek Test B + 11

Talkin2u Mix2

Still, very nice to finally get a rip  :music:

Yep, Nagradrums and Talkin2u Mix2 are both also on Bleep Store's Rushup Edge

Loving it! Lott more accesible then i expected! Not sure which track is which jet. Liked the long adrenaline rush near the end of side A!

Beautifull jappanese Nagga peeps, is a very different version then the Bleep store one..

Guest Agent1394

Loving it! Lott more accesible then i expected! 

Same here, have had it looping all yesterday, the modular tracks seem much easier to listen to this time round than from syrobonkers. 

thanks very much to those concerned in bringing it to our ears :)

Loving it! Lott more accesible then i expected! 

Same here, have had it looping all yesterday, the modular tracks seem much easier to listen to this time round than from syrobonkers. 

thanks very much to those concerned in bringing it to our ears :)

Ditto. Few great ones like Buchla200 Rhythm 2B and @FX-MatrixT9. ModularTXX tracks from the Syrobonkus lot are fine too. Not necessarily my all-time favorite AFX release, but way better than I thought it would be. To my surprise, found myself actually enjoying some of the stranger bits. The lush Tussy tracks though seem little misplaced among all the modular pieces. Then again, if there must be a physical version of beautiful Japanese people, it should be on this.

Where does the tape break for Side B?  Discogs doesn't list that info.  Such a long tape, seems more easily digested in 2 parts, plus side B sounds way more abstract to my ears.

Side A is tracks 1-23 (ends at ModularT8 Spectral Modblur 2).

Side B is tracks 24-45 (starts at ModularT3 schmod pulse).

I'm listening to it right now!

Sounds great!

So happy finally someone ripped it!

Thanks to who has ripped it in two wavs and thanks to who has divided it into tagged mp3 tracks!

If and when the Master himself will upload it on the store I'll buy it asap!

Guest Agent1394

Enjoying ModularT4 (Spektral Modblues) at the moment, one of my fave SAW2 tracks is 'Tassles' and this kinda reminds me of that. Happy days!

In the right frame of mind (usually involving being tired) i enjoy the modular tracks. Most of the time i have absolutely no interest in listening to them though. Making that kind of noise is always more fun than listening to it.

I'm not always in the mood for SAW II either but could always appreciate it unless i desperately need to listen to something fast. I think SAW II is far more musical.

There are some interesting bits hidden around the tape, but there are also a big amount of moments which excite me as much as phoning accidentally to a fax number and listening to the random chirping there would do. These do indeed sound more like experimentations added with some finished tracks here and there. Have to admit though that the experimental modular stuff is quite far away from the music that gives me kicks, so not an expert in that field. Still, it's cool to spot some bits which ended up to other afx tracks.

Still, it's cool to spot some bits which ended up to other afx tracks.

Yeah, exactly! I,ve been breaking my head all week about wich track "Matrix T9" reminds me of. It has been driving me CRAZY!!! Can anybody help me out????