IGNORED

Mt. Fuji 2017 Cassette

dudenorth

I really hope i get a chance to hear it one way or another, i wonder what the approximate running time is with all those tracks. i know many of them are quite brief.

Edited by omnii

45 tracks?!

probably 40-60 seconds long on average. These are just the syrobonkers tracks right? 

Anyways, cool collectors item but if it's that I don't have any desire to go back and give it another listen really. Good for you if it's your thing though (Ivan Ooze) and lol @ the poor casuals in Japan that buy this never having heard those nqz tracks. They're in for a real treat.

So the tracks are the same syrobonkers or there´s new shit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/6qg9tj/aphex_twin_mtfuji_2017_cassette_tape_tracklist/

(#18) Talkin2u Mix2 is on the ext. tuss lp no?

doesn't have the "+9" written in tracklist, so perhaps solo synths / vocoder vox?

My digital Walkman is fully loaded with fresh batteries and rad stickers. Now where did I Put My cool digital cassette tape?

After a disappointing page 2 where the usual suspects were out in force being themselves, we're off to a great start on this new slate with an ultra cool post, who knows what's in store after a start like this!

There wasn't a "limit 1 per customer" rule. I specifically asked the guy behind the counter, and he said I could buy as many as I wanted. Given this, buying 4 for my girlfriend who came with and a few friends is fair game. I get the sense some of you are just jealous :)

Also for the record, I have moved to Japan for work and left much of my audio gear including my tape deck back in my home country in storage. The apartments in Japan are a lot smaller and you simply don't have the luxury of fitting lots of stuff in your apartment.

I offer to rip this for free and everyone complains... maybe I shouldn't have offered...

would really appreciate a pm if you manage a rip, thanks!

mr phunny, got any listening experiences to share? assuming there are 4 proper tracks in there. are there? or is it all modular experiments?

also, since when has it become the norm to ask for pm's if people want a rip? the internet is not a waiter to bring you a rip at your request. or is it? if anyone has a beer, pm me pls thx!  :beer: